ECUTEK Clutch/Gear Re-learn - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th April 2014, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
G2GUV is Thinking about the next move
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R33 GTR, R34 GTR, R35 GTR
ECUTEK Clutch/Gear Re-learn

Hello,

Is there a dummies guide somewhere of how to do a clutch relearn on MY09 car using the Ecutek cable?

I have never used the cable so far, and have been told that I need to download ECUTEK's software on my laptop first (I'm doing that now)

I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks

Rocky
Old 5th April 2014, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
OldBob is trying to sell the pork
Registered

Cars owned: Currently:911.2 Turbo S, Cayman S, Cayman R, Mk7Golf R, Seat Ibiza FR
I see you're other thread. Once you've downloaded the SW, got the usb dongle and usb cable plugged in, installed SW. Run the Sw and you can navigate around a bit and download/read the help files IIRC. When you're ready plug the cable into your OBD port and go to the TCM tool. Follow the instructions there re tranny temp etc. once all ready you click on Clutch gear Learning and it will do it's stuff for a few minutes. Let it complete and you should be all ok. If you're struggling to get started PM me an email address and I'll send the Help files in pdf.