GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   Litchfield gtr 102mm exhaust (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/256665-litchfield-gtr-102mm-exhaust.html)

samdehaan 16th April 2014 07:17 PM

Litchfield gtr 102mm exhaust
 
does anyone have one? are they any good? no drone?

trying to find some reviews / videos but coming up short at the moment.


cheers

Ja5on 16th April 2014 07:24 PM

that maybe because they arent long out.

Have a look for the Rob Huff Litchfield video. I believe one if not both cars have the 102 exhaust

goldgtr35 16th April 2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdehaan (Post 2700129)
does anyone have one? are they any good? no drone?

trying to find some reviews / videos but coming up short at the moment.


cheers

Your only down the road at Canterburry ,, I'm up by Brands Hatch,
Your more than welcome to pop up for a listen and a spin,
Mines got the compete 102 litchfield with down pipe and stage 4.5.
Goldie

samdehaan 16th April 2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja5on (Post 2700137)
that maybe because they arent long out.

Have a look for the Rob Huff Litchfield video. I believe one if not both cars have the 102 exhaust

yes mate Adam tells me the grey car in that video has the 102 system. sounds the nuts on full chat, wonder if it sounds as good on idle etc.

samdehaan 16th April 2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldgtr35 (Post 2700161)
Your only down the road at Canterburry ,, I'm up by Brands Hatch,
Your more than welcome to pop up for a listen and a spin,
Mines got the compete 102 litchfield with down pipe and stage 4.5.
Goldie

are you around this week mate? that would be awesome.

goldgtr35 16th April 2014 07:47 PM

Yes mate. Around most evenings,
Got a wedding Friday but the whole weekends free,,
Think there must be a drive out in the near future,
Goldie

Ja5on 16th April 2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdehaan (Post 2700265)
yes mate Adam tells me the grey car in that video has the 102 system. sounds the nuts on full chat, wonder if it sounds as good on idle etc.

your going to be driving it so I wouldnt be worrying to much about how it souinds at idle ;-)

goldgtr35 16th April 2014 07:52 PM

Idle,, if great got a good burble

samdehaan 16th April 2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldgtr35 (Post 2700321)
Idle,, if great got a good burble

what about drone mate? how does the car handle at low revs and cruising on the motorway?

Wheels 16th April 2014 08:41 PM

got one from decat back..sounds great, no drone and if anything not as loud as standard...gets me onto any uk track anytime...love it...

Steve 16th April 2014 09:09 PM

Lots of em out there now- Stu's sounds great ! But likes Black Flags LOL

m4rc1980 16th April 2014 09:28 PM

Had full system with downpies stage 4 couple of weeks ago!!

Glad I held out, sounds really good, its definatly not as noisy as standard with a ypipe!!

Its a much richer quality sound, well worth the upgrade!!! so glad did the down pipes too!!!

Litchfields 102 all the way!!

Tin 16th April 2014 10:33 PM

Yep, got the same too, sounds brilliant, no drone, and very nice on idle. Only snag I would say, if you've lowered your car, and go with the quieter resonated option (trackday) it may scrape on road humps :(

samdehaan 16th April 2014 11:16 PM

does anyone have any videos or sound clips?

Adamantium 17th April 2014 12:26 AM

Isn't the video a decent enough sound clip for you?

No drone, and a quiet idle. I love it.

Btw. It's my car in the video.

Grimblin Gibbon 17th April 2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin (Post 2700825)
Only snag I would say, if you've lowered your car, and go with the quieter resonated option (trackday) it may scrape on road humps :(

I can confirm this statement!

MarcR35GTR 17th April 2014 08:59 AM

I have had the 90mm exhaust for sometime and my one problem with that is that the car now grounds over speed bumps. I wish someone would bring out a high performance exhaust with no drone and great ground clearance.

Brad1979 17th April 2014 03:35 PM

So does the litchfield 102 resonated system ground out on speed humps at standard spring height?

Adam is your resonated ?

Grimblin Gibbon 17th April 2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad1979 (Post 2702369)
So does the litchfield 102 resonated system ground out on speed humps at standard spring height?

Adam is your resonated ?

Grounds out with the litchfield suspension kit fitted!

Adamantium 17th April 2014 04:39 PM

Does ground, mine is resonated. It's ok if you drive carefully, but I sometimes forget.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.