Top Service! - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th May 2014, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
U K55P UP is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Top Service!

I know you guys all rave about PW Pro so i guess I'm preaching to the converted but wanted to share my PW Pro Detailing experience with fellow GTR lovers anyway I booked my GTR in for a days detailing at PW Pro a few weeks back after showing him the car and then had a 5 or 6 hour cleaning session myself to give him a head start.

Firstly I had to change drop off and collection date last minute due to unforeseen circumstances - no problem to Paul

Secondly he then offered to take me back to Chesterfield which saved me a load of hassle

I gave him a list of a few things I wanted focusing on - he did a great job of them all including a few that I had forgotten with no extra charge

Once complete, Paul then popped down and opened up just for me so that I could collect my car on a bank holiday - THANK YOU!

Most importantly the finish is fantastic, I did upgrade the wax to SwissVax Crystal Rocks and Endurance and it really shows. When i got home there was the usual new dirt on the back so I grabbed the hosepipe and carefully rinsed it off and much to my amazement 99% of the dirt just slid!

Top guy, top team, top service, top setup, fair pricing - very impressed!!

Also here is the link to a few photographs that he took for me:
Nissan GTR | PW Pro)
Old 5th May 2014, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Poppaboost is loving stage 4 GTR ownership!

Plus one! Exactly the same quality of service i recieved with my window tints lat week, top quality work!
Old 6th May 2014, 06:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
pwpro is exacting perfection at every opportunity
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: Datsun 510 evo !!
cheers guys your feedback its very much appreciated and very well received

Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a trusted source in the midlands for your cars appearance and care

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
pwpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6th May 2014, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Poppaboost is loving stage 4 GTR ownership!

Welcome Paul, quality service should always be praised in my opinion as per my previous thread.

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/259145-gr...pro-today.html