GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - World record attempt
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2014, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
stixGTR
stixGTR is fighting the tuning itch
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: R35 GTR, ST TDCI MONDEO, R33 GTST spec 2, vauxhall vectra V6 SRi, vectra GLS , cavilier SRi , astra van and a bedford rascal !!
World record attempt

I know this isn't the right place to put this, I'm just trying to get as many people to see it as possible ....... thanks

Ladies, Gents, Girls and Boys

As some of you may or may not be aware the Royal Marines are celebrating their 350th anniversary this year.

Throughout this year the Royal Marines are doing various charity fund raising events in an attempt to raise 6 Million pounds for The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund (RMCTF)

On the 30th April 2014 The Royal Marines Corps of Drums are going to attempt to smash the World Record for the "Longest continuous Drum Roll"
The record stands at an impressive 28hrs 19mins 3sec
The Corps of Drums are aiming for 64hrs flat.

I'm asking my fellow petrol heads to dig deep and donate to this amazing charity and support myself and my work mates to smash this record.

The Just Giving link is...

Royal Marines Corps of Drums is fundraising for The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund

you can see some of our prep here....

YouTube

Many Thanks

Dave

please share with as many people as you can