10 Plate silver GTR Left with Valet parking @ Heathrow T5 picking up this eve! - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th September 2014, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alan is Glad he survived Spa and the Ring in Aug 2011/2013/2016/2018 and is Planning The 2019 Trip
Registered

Cars owned: GTROC 0018 I.C.E'd. & White. Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo! R33GTR MY12 GTR
Exclamation 10 Plate silver GTR Left with Valet parking @ Heathrow T5 picking up this eve!

Just for anyones info, if you have left your 10 plate silver GTR with a parking company and are arriving at Heathrow T5 this eve!
As i was parking my motorcycle at the T5 bike park between the Arora hotel and Term 5 I heard the distint sound of the GTR, to my amazement it was doing laps around the Arora hotel with a valet driver in it wearing a yellow tabard. it done 3 laps whilst i was parking the bike to my knowledge and he ws booting it up the slip road. As i walked into work he driove into the car park this was approx 18.30 this eve.
I know the reg so PM me if required it was a Silver 10 plate ending GTR.

Best regards Alan

My bike,s got more BHP than most!!!!

Don't make me get the bike out YOU WILL LOSE!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2014, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
evogeof is the official popcorn seller and another popcorn is fake
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: MY60 Gtr black edition
wot a pure ******
Old 5th September 2014, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Iggy GT-R is looking forward to a Euro run!
GTROC Member

Cars owned: GT-R R35, RB320, Impreza STi Type UK, Impreza WRX, BMW JCW Mini, V70 D5, Ford Probe 2.5 V6, and a few others....
This is why i've NEVER booked or left my keys with valet parking!
You don't know where the company park your pride & joy or how they abuse (TWOC) it!
Litchfield bell housing with 2016 NISMO gearbox software update & GR6 gearbox clips & piston caps
Carbon bonnet struts
Optima Yellow Top with CTEK comfort indicator
Ultra white LED interior/exterior light pack
Rear window tints
AP J-Hook front discs, Pagid RS29 pads & Alcon rear discs
Litchfield Goodridge SS braided brake lines
Iggy GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5th September 2014, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chronos is ripping up the tarmac with Godzilla ALL year round
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R35 Black Edition
Wow top man posting about it, I hope we find the owner, and he reports the foooooookers!
Old 5th September 2014, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
15delux is Stage 4 is here!!!
GTROC Member

Same happened to my range rover sport at stanstead... Baby seat broken, left unlocked, radio played with and it showed ave consumption of 7mpg!!! It was left showing 26!

15delux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2014, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
erol_h is on his 2nd GTR
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: tt supra, z4m, MY11 gtr and now MY14 gtr
A few years back i remember a story where a chap took his 911 in for the valet parking. He missed his flight so had to get a taxi to the another airport whilst on the motorway in the taxi his 911 came booting past him on the motorway. When he confronted the company they apologized and offered him a free service next time round absolute tits.
Old 5th September 2014, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Chezlar is unaware they can edit their status

This sucks.
My mate took his e92 m3 to dealers because his diff had a very small leak.he arranged to go early and wait as he was golfing shortly after in the same area.A couple of days earlier we had changed his back box for a modified one so was easily recognisable
Anyway he was standing outside the showroom having one of his Rollie's when he could hear this car having the nuts revved off it.The v8 will rev too.The penny drops and realises it's his car,one inhale of his fag and it burnt down to the filter he briskly makes his way round to the garage front,with half a dozen strides to go this m3 comes out of the doors like Hamilton out the pits.his blood pressure has gone through the roof by now but not quite sure what to do,the unmistakable sound can be heard blasting round and round the nearby industrial estate.He makes his way on foot up to that area sees car coming towards him and jumps out in front of car,the driver asks him"what the **** you doing you idiot".I don't think I am aloud to repeat his reply but makes the driver get out of his car,he goes back to dealer demands to Speke to manager.The manager was a spineless fool and asked to Speke to driver who point blank denied everything.in the end all he offered was a free service.
There was no requirement for the monkey brain to even be driving it.
Had it been me I would have curled a great big turd up on the managers desk and dropped the monkey.
Anyway I hope the guy in the first post loses his job gets his house repossessed and his wife leaves him.deserves nothing less for treating someone else's prize possession with such a lack of respect.
Daz
Old 6th September 2014, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kabz r35 Gtr is Chillin
GTROC Member

Cars owned: Nissan GT-R35,EVO 6,R33 DRIFTER, STI V8, CIVIC TYPE R FN2
I can't stand people that do s... With other peoples property, they need that sack the f......
Old 6th September 2014, 02:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
misters3 is loving the torque in the E70!
Registered

Cars owned: BMW 335D, R35
I'll be parking up at east Midlands for 4 days (going to Riga) before Sunday at Donny. Reminds me to pick a place where I keep the keys!!
Old 6th September 2014, 08:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
tinimark is making lots of noise
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: R35, Supercharged Elise 111r, BMW 220d, 335d, Golf R32..the list goes on
I got sent a video from a customer last year. Left his range rover with valet parking at an airport and when he got back and checked his footage found they were using it to go around jump starting other cars.

There was also a video from a garage launching a GTR in their actual workshop...I believe he got a free engine rebuild after he confronted the manager with the evidence.

Lastly, I took my car for some bodywork earlier this year and caught them hairing around their industrial estate and you can even hear the guys saying "sh?t it's quick".

If I don't get some serious compensation that will be going on YT for the world to see.

Not sure what it is that goes through their small brains when they think they can treat other people's property like that.
Old 6th September 2014, 08:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
gtr mart is fast and loud
GT-RDC Member

I guess it's what is perceived as a low risk opportunity for some fun. They are doing the wrong thing when no one is looking.

I dare say it's a similar logic to when we choose to break the speed limit in our cars.

Certainly not condoning it, they are scumbags breaking the trust between consumer and business and where possible the company needs to be named and shamed for anyone else researching which company to trust their pride and joy with.
Old 6th September 2014, 09:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
w8pmc is loving his new M5
GTROC Member

Cars owned: Previous, RS6, E60 M5, B7 RS4, Storm White 2010 R35, Audi A8 Exec. Now Monte Carlo Blue (DMS Stage 2) 2015 F10 M5
Perfect reason to have a Valet Map.

Saying that, i'd never leave my car with anyone (other than my detailer or BMW dealer) for exactly this reason.

Good call posting about it
MY15 LCi F10 M5 (DMS Stage 2 Tuned) in Monte Carlo Blue With Extended Sakhir Orange Interior. Options: Bootlid Operation Powered, Loudspeaker System Harman Kardon, Reversing Assist Camera, Surround View, Universal Remote Control, Internet & Sun Protection Glass
w8pmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2014, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Cars owned: GT-R R35 Spec V, GT-R Nismo, Zenos E10R
Absolutely. I always take a photo of mileage before I leave and inform them I have done it and that I can pull the computer logs from the car and tell precisely what has been done, when driven and where from black box (show them ECUtek). Never had it come back with more than half an extra mile on the clock (they tend to believe you I think).

As for this, make sure the company (if driver not on here) knows and report it to the police.
Old 6th September 2014, 11:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Timboy666 is Stage 4.25 Litchfield

They probably nailed from cold as well