GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - GT-R servicing in Hertfordshire
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2014, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rainman
Rainman is just popping out for more milk.
GTROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBob View Post
Rainman, whilst like others from NW M25 I also endure the Litchfield trip, Kaizer motors are a about an hour closer for Watford. I believe Sly has a good rep and they can deal with Litchfield bits too.
That was my thoughts exactly.

I've spoken to Abbey previously when I had my 350Z and 370Z but in all honesty they're not exactly local either, in which case I might as well go to Kaizer as they're not much further but in the opposite direction around the M25.

I know this sounds a little mental, but I'm actually really miffed that the NHPC which is about 10 miles away and allegedly serving the London area can't get it's act together. Since this MY2010 had under 1000 miles on it when I collected it I had planned to try and keep it in the NHPC network, but Nissan have seen to it that it's not going to happen.

I really don't want to start taking days off work to get stuff done half-way across the country as it costs me so much in lost income, but it looks like that's how it has to be.