GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Litchfield / AT Power Throttle Bodies for Nissan R35 GT-R
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2014, 12:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
EAndy
EAndy is unaware they can edit their status
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Would be interesting if had a series of Stages down in a day so you could see the benefits one by one, I'm sure they have something in the pipeline though.

I'm not that knowledgeable on many tuning sides of things hence I seek advice from these INDY's but my thought process would be in terms of delivery stage 1 - 3 would see benefits in throttle response but in terms of power they wouldn't. The injectors are pretty much near the top end on the Stage 1 - 3's already of efficiency so not sure without upgrading these you'd see the full extent of the benefits.

Maybe a Stage 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 will come into play where you have throttle bodies and injectors I'm certain of one thing though all these scenario's would have already been thought of and tested and am really interested in the results in due course.

All interesting stuff, love how all these companies are still pushing the boundaries and coming up with new products not just for those at the million bhp mark but also those lower down the power ranks.