WHEEL SLEEVE NUTS. HELP! - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan Skyline > Brakes, Wheels, Tyres and Suspension (Skyline)
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st October 2005, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
NATE is unaware they can edit their status

WHEEL SLEEVE NUTS. HELP!

Hello to all,
I have an R33 GTR which has been running on imported 18x8 3 piece split rims (origin unknown) and i need some new wheel nuts (2 wearing to point of no return). The reason they are so difficult to get hold of is that they run in conjuction with a spacer kit and the sleeve nuts a very narrow and run through wheel and spacer onto the hubs. The items used have proved almost impossible to locate in this country and at the moment I am just about to give up looking.
Please can anyone help me with this extremely irritating problem as car will not run without them and after recent engine block issues I am suffering the GTR ownership blues!
I wanted a GTR since 1997 and only being 26 I have worked hard to get one at such a young age and this situation just sucks!
Thanks,
NATE