GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - R35 Wagon project
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2016, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
RSVFOUR
RSVFOUR is has actually finished his 32GTR
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: Giken powered Stagea , 32GTR , Brabus SLK, 1973 Porsche 911 , Autech Axis Stagea
As long as you know the door issue etc the way you explain seems fine .Its a lot more work than most people imagine but if you know that then go for it.

Of course with any body conversion the devil is in the details such as suage lines which make the difference between a seamless spot on body alteration to one front and one back.

Thats why Im generally not a fan of the r34 conversion - the narrower stagea rear wings make it a stagea with a wider gtr front . But if you fabricate much wider rear arches like graeme (petrolh4ad) did then it does look the business and loooks like one car
I am currently trying to sort out a series 1 change which should be unique but the problem is as Ive said the detail , If it isnt spot on i wont do it so it will be mocked up on a spare s1 I have and untill 100% sorted Ill just have to live with the nismo bodylit.
(and no I wont be saying what it is untill its done)

My website -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RSVFOUR is offline   Reply With Quote