R34gtt 614 bhp 482ft lb torque - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > For Sale & Wanted > Private: For Sale - CARS ONLY > R34 - All models
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd October 2016, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
simon tompkins is 614 bhp gtt 482ft lb torque
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: r34gtt
R34gtt 614 bhp 482ft lb torque

I have an r34gtt fior sale ive owned this car for a long time,its a 2000 model which has been very highly modified,its currently running
614 bhp and 482ft lb of torque,the engine has recently had a new crank and new bearings,the engine is fully forged and balanced,it has a huge list of parts and things done to this car to get it to this point,it is extremely quick and any potential owner will be given a test drive by me only,all the parts on this car are of a very high standard,with no cheap ebay or chinese copies,you would need to ring me for a full list of things this car has,but ive got receipts for £35,000 yes thats correct £35,000 even the new wheels i put on it this year are works wheels,please ring for details.
I dont want to swap a car or part ex this is a cash deal only,dont bother me with silly offers im not desperate for cash,and if it doesnt sell straight away i dont care.please note it now has different wheels.more pics will be uploaded,new pics uploaded.
Please note the registration will not go with the car.

Simon
Old 23rd October 2016, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

pics of car

The wheels on the above pics are the current wheels (worx),brand new and only fitted this year,shod with brand new michelin pilot sport 4 tyres.

simon

Last edited by simon tompkins; 23rd October 2016 at 06:24 PM..
simon tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2016, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
TAZZMAXX is ...............
ADMIN

Can we have a price please?

Old 23rd October 2016, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'm thinking around £14,000 its got a parts list as long as your arm,I've spent £4000 on it this year,i have all the receipts for all the work carried out over the years,as well as all the dyne charts.

it just sits in the garage so I've decided to get rid of it,if it doesn't sell then I'm not fussed,i will not be reducing the price over the weeks,as i said previously if it sells it sells.part of me still wants to keep it especially when i take it for a spin,the power is awesome.

simon