GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan Skyline Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-skyline-chat.html)
-   -   HELP - Anyone know Bilstein ? (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/488601-help-anyone-know-bilstein.html)

I.am.Sully 20th December 2016 12:55 PM

HELP - Anyone know Bilstein ?
 
Hi guys,

Anyone have a way into Bilstein? either UK or elsewhere or a source of Bilstein parts.

Bilstein UK just don't return calls or reply to messages.


We require the lower rubber bushes for my front Bilstein shocks.


:thumbsup:

diki 21st December 2016 08:50 PM

did you contact bilstein Motorsport in Ennepetal?

I.am.Sully 21st December 2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diki (Post 5071361)
did you contact bilstein Motorsport in Ennepetal?

no, tried UK only so far, but I will tomorrow.

thanks for the info. ;)

fourtoes 21st December 2016 09:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ennepetal
:thumbsup:
Bob

barry P. 22nd December 2016 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I.am.Sully (Post 5069145)
Hi guys,

Anyone have a way into Bilstein? either UK or elsewhere or a source of Bilstein parts.

Bilstein UK just don't return calls or reply to messages.


We require the lower rubber bushes for my front Bilstein shocks.


:thumbsup:

Contact AutoTorque, they regularly deal with Bilstein UK and will probably be able to help you source the parts.

I.am.Sully 22nd December 2016 10:00 AM

THANKS Barry,


will do :thumbsup:

diki 24th December 2016 05:08 PM

if you don`t reach them, i can look after my Business Cards in January on work. There i have the direct contact.

I.am.Sully 3rd January 2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diki (Post 5075457)
if you don`t reach them, i can look after my Business Cards in January on work. There i have the direct contact.


Hi diki,


Tried contacting Bilstein UK, Chris @ Torque GT & Ennepetal - not one positive reply so if you can dig out any direct contacts with Bilstein that would be great :thumbsup:


thanks :)

barry P. 3rd January 2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I.am.Sully (Post 5088785)
Hi diki,


Tried contacting Bilstein UK, Chris @ Torque GT & Ennepetal - not one positive reply so if you can dig out any direct contacts with Bilstein that would be great :thumbsup:


thanks :)

Chris at AutoTorque, not Torque GT !
Tel.01296658257

I.am.Sully 3rd January 2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 5088889)
Chris at AutoTorque, not Torque GT !
Tel.01296658257

yes, my typo.

it was Chris @ Auto Talk I spoke too.

Mookistar 3rd January 2017 10:02 PM

I believe they have a stand at Autosport next week

TAZZMAXX 3rd January 2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mookistar (Post 5089001)
I believe they have a stand at Autosport next week

I looked on the exhibitor list and couldn't see them unless they are sharing with someone else.

I.am.Sully 4th January 2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mookistar (Post 5089001)
I believe they have a stand at Autosport next week

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAZZMAXX (Post 5089017)
I looked on the exhibitor list and couldn't see them unless they are sharing with someone else.

thanks guys, will check. :wavey:

markM3 4th January 2017 07:57 AM

Balance Motorsport can rebuild Bilstein

Mookistar 4th January 2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAZZMAXX (Post 5089017)
I looked on the exhibitor list and couldn't see them unless they are sharing with someone else.

Thyssenkrupp Bilstein Tuning GmbH - Autosport International 2017 - THE RACING CAR SHOW

TAZZMAXX 4th January 2017 08:58 AM

ThyssenKrupp build personnel lifts and supply stainless steel, amongst other things. How was I supposed to know they owned Bilstein?:confused:

Mookistar 4th January 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAZZMAXX (Post 5089305)
ThyssenKrupp build personnel lifts and supply stainless steel, amongst other things. How was I supposed to know they owned Bilstein?:confused:

Cos you're a Metal munkey ;)

I.am.Sully 4th January 2017 09:31 AM

thanks guys for the various contacts :thumbsup:

DeanoGtr 11th January 2017 10:15 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Sully,

Happy new year! Aaron Quilter might be able to help if your still looking?

I believe he's aftermarket sales manager, he sorted my friends car out when they used it to develop their coilovers on his GT86.

I.am.Sully 11th January 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanoGtr (Post 5099897)
Hi Sully,

Happy new year! Aaron Quilter might be able to help if your still looking?

I believe he's aftermarket sales manager, he sorted my friends car out when they used it to develop their coilovers on his GT86.

thanks Deano...


I've one 'hot' iron in the fire at present which hopefully comes good,


but if not, can you please PM Aaron's contact details - thanks.

:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.