Project: HABU32 - Page 7 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan Skyline > Skyline / Stagea Projects
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14th August 2018, 09:06 AM   #121 (permalink)
habu32 is ready to strike
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

Cars owned: 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Well it's been 5 months since I've been able to do any updates but finally have some things to update on.
Got the car back from the body shop. They did great work on the known rusted/dented/crushed parts. However they didn't do some things they said they would and did some things I didn't ask to be done. They didn't charge me for those extra things so I can't complain too much. But i let them know its a priority to get done so it'll be back there soon to get those done.
They fixed the side skirts area, the sills, painted the front and rear bumpers, trunk, put the stock wing back on, added a Fujimura Auto rear carbon fiber Nismo style spoiler, painted the doors and fenders, painted and installed the fender braces, new door hinges repainted the skirts and re-cleared the hood. All for around $1,200 US.
Still have to get new trim and weatherstripping, Nismo rear mudguards, and maybe a Abflug front lip installed. Then I think it'll be finished for exterior stuff.
Oh and if you think your Skyline doesn't have rust, I can assure you unless you've just had it fixed, it's got rust.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5824.JPG (121.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5825.JPG (103.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5820.JPG (160.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5823.JPG (82.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5821.JPG (114.3 KB, 3 views)
Red Duke and Alex C like this.
Old 14th August 2018, 09:26 AM   #122 (permalink)
habu32 is ready to strike
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

Cars owned: 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Picked up some cheap goodies from UpGarage. Some new, never used Ikeya suspension parts and a used Exedy twin disc.
The clutch just needs one new disc to be good but I'm probably gonna get a new accessory kit and new bolts for it. For $250 I couldn't pass it up and a new disc is about $380, so about $500 in parts and I'll have a practically new twin disc clutch.
Also got a lightly used Mine's VX filter to throw in the car to satisfy the fanboy in me.

Also started using my Instagram a lot more, if you want to follow me it's lodwickb81.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5277.JPG (1.60 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5279.JPG (1.32 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5812.JPG (1.51 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5763.JPG (1.84 MB, 1 views)
Red Duke and Alex C like this.