GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Wanted - MNP R33 GTR cash waiting...
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2016, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
zimmersquirt
zimmersquirt is Rolling in an RB30 R33 Finally
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R32 GTR / R33 GTR / 318Ti Track daily
hi matey its this car :

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/206786-mi...-body-kit.html

Bride seat long gone replaced with series 3 seat to match passenger side .
apart from that, and an engine that failed it looks same as in the link.
Spec wise fully loaded inc Cusco ARB, rollcentre adjusters, HKS coilovers, factory HID lamps , fully retained A/C , and a freshy built fully forged engine with CP pistons 8.5:1 @ 0.50mm oversize , Manley rods, N1 oilpump , Supertech spline drive conversion for oil pump , tomei poncam A, Tomei sump baffle and head oil feed control restrictor, nismo twin plate coppermix clutch and matching flywheel , ported cylinder head/manifolds etc, large thermostatic oil cooler and remote filter take off kit.

All fully balanced as a rotating assy and retained with ARP fasteres where required.

I bought it a winter project from a liquidation auction with a blown engine , I have all the Jap documentation for servicing over there from new , plus a wad of reciepts in the UK including an engine refresh and dyno tuning ( kinda irellevant now ) car came from Chiba prefecture and arrived in late 2014 via NewEra imports and was sold to Gent in Portsmounth iirc

Pricewise will be north of 20K+ once finished, prices have certainly firmed up , final price will be determined by market value once shes a runner again. bodywork is immaculate, needs front bumper touched up ( large stone chip ) and a really good detail

I'm in no rush to sell TBH , happily keep 2 skylines but if you have then need, then I'll help ya fill it

All the Best

Last edited by zimmersquirt; 21st November 2016 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: typos and reformat for easy reading ish lol
zimmersquirt is offline   Reply With Quote