GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - I Am Sully the R33 Nismo 400R
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2016, 06:20 PM   #410 (permalink)
fourtoes
fourtoes is milk monitor
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: R32 GTR
Hi guys, just thought id add my comments to the pics that have been posted here.
(I wish I had more time to do this as I really do love to provide content and words on the work we carry out particularly on this forum but life and a new baby daughter seem to have taken over somewhat! not that I'm complaining)
This is without doubt started out one of the cleanest R33 GTR's we've had the pleasure of restoring.
Literally no rust in the usual 33 weak points. who ever had owned it previously had great respect for the car it is and probably never even drove it in the wet.
We've refreshed a few service items and cleaned up and re painted quite a few of the things Nissan seem to be a bit scrimpy on paint wise just so it can last another 20 years plus!
With the 3 colour bullet proof epoxy protection on the underside it really does look the OEM+ (plus) that Sully's owner has insisted on on such an iconic car.
The amount of R&D that has gone into this restoration is huge.
With the addition of all of the refreshed, powder coated parts, stripped and painted Nismo arms, Nismo Bilstein shocks and all that sexy zinc plating throughout, (every nut and bolt has gone back on the same colour it came off and in the same place), this has to be THE cleanest and also definitely best protected Nismo 400R in the world as far as we are concerned!
The best got better!

bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on Facebook ZEALOU5 turning cars into heroes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZEALOU5

Please Whatsapp me on 07970699470.
(^^^best way to get in touch tbh^^^).
Mobile: 07970699470

Email:
fourtoes is offline   Reply With Quote