Anyone from torbay or south Devon area - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st May 2017, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Richie84 is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

Anyone from torbay or south Devon area

Hi guys. Looking through all the posts on here you all seem like a friendly bunch so forgive my forward request from a newbie.

I will very soon be in the market for an early 09-10 stage 2-4 gtr and have been looking for the last couple of weeks in the usual places. Auto trader, pistonheads and ebay seem to have a good selection but none are in the Devon area.

I wonder if any fellow enthusiasts live in or around torbay or Newton Abbot and would be willing to show me around your car. I'm pretty sure a gtr is the car i want as there's nothing really out there for the budget that excites othan than this. However, I've only ever driven a standard nissan demonstrator 6 years ago and have only seen a handful of cars on the road since then. In fact in Devon I have seen probably less than 5 in that whole time, then strangely since I've been researching in the last few weeks I've had 2 sights of a white one in Newton Abbot. Not sure if it is from a fellow forum member.

If I get no joy here I will revert back to plan A. There seems to be many around London and Birmingham areas, both about 3 hours away so perhaps I could arrange a few viewings and make a weekend of it.
Old 1st May 2017, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mr.B is Loving LM 4.25
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Litchfield's are only up the M5 from you and they always have cars on their stock list. Might be an option?
Old 1st May 2017, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
WoREoD is Old and Grumpy
New Users

Hi Richie. I'm in Exeter and have a 2015 non-modified car. Would be happy to meet up and show you round and perhaps a passenger ride (for the sake of clarity and setting expectations, wouldn't let you drive though).
PM me and we can chat about meeting up.

Old 1st May 2017, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Richie84 is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

Thank you for your offer. I have tried PMing you but cannot get it to work. As soon as I can figure it out I will be in touch.

Actually, I think I need a certain number of posts to PM. If its not too much bother could you message me on 07890 525458

Last edited by Richie84; 1st May 2017 at 02:43 PM..
Richie84 is offline   Reply With Quote