Question about MY11-13 Prices - Page 2 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th June 2017, 06:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
NELLEE is Attracted to women half his age and half is weight!
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Well done mate! hope its a good one
Old 19th June 2017, 05:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
OnTheMonson is unaware they can edit their status
GT-RDC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyE14 View Post
I have a Daytona Blue 11 Plate, Just under 27k miles from new currently, unmodified in any way, 1 owner from new and full service history with recent brake and front disk (Alcon) replacement plus new OEM tyres (3rd set from new) in March. Fitted Yellow Top battery a couple of years ago and have Tracker and Reversing Cam.

I am thinking of ordering an 18 model and best used prices tend to peak around summer so considering selling now, and just using the Mrs car for a few months. Valuation seems a bit tricky though as Pistonheads and Autotrader prices are all over the place.

I currently also have Rays VR on but would switch back to the standard wheels and keep the Rays for the new car.
Hi Andy, apologies I have been unable to reply due to being a new member with less than 15 posts! If you could drop me a message with your email address I will reply(not sure how else to get hold of you!) I did think about spamming another 11 posts but quickly thought better of it!
Thanks
Pete