GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - A tale of two Skylines.
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2017, 01:36 PM   #81 (permalink)
samgtr
samgtr is Alhumdilillah
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec, Nissan pulsar Gtir, BMW E39 M5, R33 GTR,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Duke View Post
As Nissan and other companies are putting their prices up in April, I got the green light to buy a few bits, plus a few bits I didn't mention... Lol

Pics to come, some of my Nismo parts won't be here until later in March or April time. Depends when Nissan pull their fingers out on their end!
  • OEM QM1 white spoiler blade
  • Nismo gearbox mount
  • Nismo 600cc injectors
  • Nismo adjustable FPR
  • Nismo high capacity fuel pump
  • Nismo S-Tune valve cap set
  • Nismo S-Tune oil filler cap
  • Nissan R34 OEM clutch, brake & accelerator pedal covers + bushings
  • Nissan R34 OEM foot rest cover
  • KTS cool power suction kit
  • Apexi power intake kit

I'll get photos up when it all arrives. Hoping to get the spoiler fitted on Friday, weather permitting! Thanks to BNR34Zed for that! The next couple of weeks should see the Japspeed black edition radiator fitted. I was going to fit more red hoses, but I'm thinking of buying all blue to match the KTS and Nismo hoses instead. I can sell my red hoses to fund them. Thoughts?

Next order will likely be the Nismo hard pipe sets for the air intake and intercooler, possibly the Nismo plenum, depends on how much I have left of my overtime money and savings! Once that is all collected, Nismo R1 turbos are on the 'want' list, Along with Tomei cams, adjustable cam pulleys, greddy blue engine pulleys, etc. I'll probably leave the gearbox refresh for now until I can also afford the Nismo flywheel and super copper mix clutch, do it all while the gearbox is off!
Super amazing list of parts...

Great plans ahead too. Will make it an amazing R33. Lookforward to seeing it one day.