GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Thoughts after one day with an MY17
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2017, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cardiff R33
Cardiff R33 is trying to resist mods
GT-RDC Member

Thoughts after one day with an MY17

Well I was lucky enough to collect my black MY17 Recaro today and drive around 300 miles home. Within twenty five miles I had rung Russ fellows for a Y pipe the car is great, feels solid, well built and alot more refined and quiet in the cabin. The gear change is quiet and smooth and seeks to be a lot les clunky.

All in all I am really happy. My M3 loving friend admitted he could see why I had gone for another and that it's a lot nicer than previous years.

I bought it from Desira in Norwich and would recommend the sale guy Rocky and the manager Craig. I had a small issue with a stone chip on the chrome below the front badge and they are replacing that with no questions asked. Definitely reccomend them, especially over other dealer that didn't even ring me back! Not sure how they will sell a car if they dont communicate with potential buyers

Now to save some money for brakes, thinking of a used Alcon kit, then some more Tesco focused tyres, maybe suspension and then some Litchfield carbon