GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - MTEC Brake Discs
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2017, 12:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chronos
Chronos is ripping up the tarmac with Godzilla ALL year round
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R35 Black Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth69 View Post
From the Midlands I think mate, paid around 800 for J hook discs and Hawk Race pads, the car didn't jutter or falter once on our little joyride to and from wales in various weather conditions from very hot to pissing wet.
Went for a spirited run the other day as well and the brakes were bang on, can't fault to be fair.
I will never take my car on track so might be worth someone testing on track but these discs are spec'd to be on par If not better than the AP's, guess all someone can do is test but fast road is good thus far
How did you find the Hawks compared to other pads you have used? Hawk HPS?

And why won't you use your car on track.......

I have wondered about j hook disks instead of normal, do they give much better stopping power tho?

thanks
R35 GT-R Black Edition ACSpeedtech remap/Forged Engine-Carrillo rods/CP pistons/HKS cams Dodson:Linney HD gearset uprated gearbox +2013software/Greddy Intercooler/Russ Fellows exhaust+Downpipes/ASNU 1050 Injectors/ACSpeedtech intakes/MPS4S 265~305/Alcon Extreme duty discs+Hawk pads
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote