GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - MTEC Brake Discs
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2017, 01:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Chronos
Chronos is ripping up the tarmac with Godzilla ALL year round
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R35 Black Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth69 View Post
I found the hawks were awesome on the cool and warm days, but the cold cold bite isn't as good as the pads there were on it before I don't think.

just can't be arsed to take it on track to be honest, I like my car and don't want to A: smash it to bits, B: have someone else smash it to bits, C: blow my engine to pieces LOL

I don't think they give much better stopping power in honesty, not noticeable over what I had anyway...... I only went with them because I don't want the cracking that comes with drilled discs
just can't be arsed to take it on track to be honest, I like my car and don't want to
A: smash it to bits, TOTALLY AGREE
B: have someone else smash it to bits, TOTALLY AGREE
C: blow my engine to pieces LOL - TOTALLY AGREE, IM STILL NOT OVER MINE YET!!

i have self banned mine off track for now, well its been over 12 months as I am still emotionally scarred over my last track day, when my engine let go. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, maybe not.
R35 GT-R Black Edition ACSpeedtech remap/Forged Engine-Carrillo rods/CP pistons/HKS cams Dodson:Linney HD gearset uprated gearbox +2013software/Greddy Intercooler/Russ Fellows exhaust+Downpipes/ASNU 1050 Injectors/ACSpeedtech intakes/MPS4S 265~305/Alcon Extreme duty discs+Hawk pads
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote