GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Litchfields Trip Great Service
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2017, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chronos
Chronos is ripping up the tarmac with Godzilla ALL year round
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R35 Black Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venner View Post
So having owned my GTR for about 2months now it was time to take it to Litchfields for a health check and early service.
I originally booked it in to also have the Bellhousing replaced.
After going off into town for an hour had a phone call from Adam advising me that the Bellhousing was a little noisey but had no play in it so to save my money along with it only needing a cheaper service than they expected, happy days. But they had found my rear tyre was put on backwards so had to swap that over but should be ready earlier than expected.
An hour later got another call to say they found why it was around the wrong way, who ever had fitted it had slit the outerwall and then put it on the other way to hide the mistake .
Adam rang around to find an exact match tyre as they are like new but couldnt get one to the morning. They let me keep the loan car over night and then I drove up and collected it this morning.
so Service and Tyre sorted they then updated to version 6 software and tuned on the Dyno.
It made 597.5BHP at stage 1 which im very happy with (2.5bhp more to get 600 would have been better)
So happy with the service i recieved saving me money where they could have quite easily have done the bellhousing instead of advising not to, will be getting my business every year thats for sure.

Front discs and pads will need replacing next year so need to be on the look out for some.
ace, nice work Litcho's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry lloyd View Post
It has to be over 600hp to upload image
and a double ace for you! lmao!

btw.. pics.. haha

R35 GT-R Black Edition ACSpeedtech remap/Forged Engine-Carrillo rods/CP pistons/HKS cams Dodson:Linney HD gearset uprated gearbox +2013software/Greddy Intercooler/Russ Fellows exhaust+Downpipes/ASNU 1050 Injectors/ACSpeedtech intakes/MPS4S 265~305/Alcon Extreme duty discs+Hawk pads
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote