Thanks ‘Takamo’ - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Karls
  • 5 Post By Takamo

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th March 2018, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Karls is Thinking about moving to Wales!
Registered

Thanks ‘Takamo’

Just want to thank Rab (Takamo) and his son Farooq for their excellent service in fitting an Autowatch Ghost and a tracker to my car today.

I called them on the Wednesday and everything was taken care of. My car was in at Litchfield having some work done this week and they arranged to fit everything this morning at Litchfield (including disabling the dreaded Cobra tracker!) and within two hours the job was done.

A professional job from the first call to the handover and even a follow-up message tonight to see if I was happy with their work. Now, that’s customer service!

A first class service from a fellow long-time GT-R owner and a great father & son team. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.
Old 24th March 2018, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Takamo is Living the Dream... Alhumdulillah (thanks to God)
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, R35 GTR and many many more!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karls View Post
Just want to thank Rab (Takamo) and his son Farooq for their excellent service in fitting an Autowatch Ghost and a tracker to my car today.

I called them on the Wednesday and everything was taken care of. My car was in at Litchfield having some work done this week and they arranged to fit everything this morning at Litchfield (including disabling the dreaded Cobra tracker!) and within two hours the job was done.

A professional job from the first call to the handover and even a follow-up message tonight to see if I was happy with their work. Now, that’s customer service!

A first class service from a fellow long-time GT-R owner and a great father & son team. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you very much for your kind words and business, the pleasure was ours to have worked on such a beautiful and mint of its head beast. My lad spoke very highly of you and your son, he said that you were a very pleasant gentleman and that he's never seen such a mint and genuine looking 09 car. Cheers and God bless you my friend
V-SpecII, Karls, enshiu and 2 others like this.

Official Dealers of:
Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser
Smartrack Trackers, Toad, Scorpion & Blackvue

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
Takamo is offline   Reply With Quote