GTR Forum banner

R35 parts. OEM and some aftermarket (Cobb/Downpipes/Gbox/etc)

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  gtr mart 
#1 · (Edited)
All bits available now and ready to go:

• COBB V2 (ECU and TCS): £50 plus postage - SOLD
  • SVM/Linney intakes. Just cleaned and oiled ready for sale. £160 posted - SOLD
  • OEM intercoolers: £50 - Ideally collection from Midlands/Gloucester area or buyer parts delivery
  • OEM Gearset including drop gears (4th gear missing a few teeth so will need replacing) - £150 plus post
  • OEM clutch basket (even gears) £50
  • OEM Diff housing - £200 - open to crazy offers!
  • OEM Dump valves: £50

#5 ·
My engine is now out. Getting closer! Looking at the underside of the car and the engine everything is in great condition as expected so not anticipating any problems when the parts come off.

Marcus, I've responded to your PM.

#7 · (Edited)
Build has taken a little longer than initially hoped. Parts are off and will be ready to go soon.

As there was some interest in the DP's I took the opportunity to have a decent look at them when visiting the car recently. The welds at the hot end could do with some refreshing so will be sending them back to Russ Fellows who said he could make them mint again. This will take a couple of weeks I imagine, but the pipes have been provisionally sold for the asking price. If it falls through I will post again

#8 ·
I'm going to have some intakes also. SVM/linney 80mm units I believe. Black colour pipework with K&N filters. Need to check them out but likely looking for £250 + £10 postage

Perfect for upto stage 5 tuning.

#13 ·
Parts still for sale:

OEM intercoolers: £50
Ideally collection from Midlands/Gloucester area or buyer parts delivery
OEM first gear and shaft £100
OEM Syncros £50
1st-R has couple of teeth missing. The forward gears are in good condition.
OEM clutch basket (even gears) £50
OEM set of engine valves in good condition: £50
OEM Dump valves: £50

#16 ·
Hi Martin, yes they are. Sorry been offline for a few days. (Marcus, thanks for posting)

They have come off my car and were fitted new by SVM perhaps 2 years ago. There are a couple of fitting marks on the filters from where they were squeezed in when fitted. Having seen my pistons and valves can confirm they have run sweet as a nut. The Litchfield guys looked at them when they came off and said they thought they looked ok to sell on too.

Was looking for £210 plus postage / pay pal fees etc or best offer.

I also have a COBB V2 handset which is perfect for stage 4.25 if you're interested. A very cheap and convenient way to get the power.

#18 ·
Clearance time!

List updated:

All bits available now and ready to go:
COBB V2 (ECU and TCS): £50 plus postage
SVM/Linney intakes. Just cleaned and oiled ready for sale. £160 posted
OEM intercoolers: £50 - Ideally collection from Midlands/Gloucester area or buyer parts delivery
OEM Gearset including drop gears (4th gear missing a few teeth so will need replacing) - £150 plus post
OEM clutch basket (even gears) £50
OEM Diff housing - £200 - open to crazy offers!
OEM Dump valves: £50

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.