Aberdeen Nissan Terrible!! - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan GT-R > NHPC's
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Will64
  • 2 Post By motors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th September 2018, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
paulmc is looking for more power 750-800bhp is not enough
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: GTR R35, 911 turbo, F10 M5, V10 RS6
Aberdeen Nissan Terrible!!

Terrible terrible service. I used them for parts on my last GTR and found them very good but sales side of things

Sorry for the short paragraphs but I hate huge long posts lol

Contacted them by email ( I work away) No reply!!

Contacted another dealer and loosely sorted a deal but wanted a test drive so popped in past Aberdeen for a test drive. I did not have my license so the guy took me for a spin. All fine

I asked if he every got my email, he said, oh yes (he recognised my name from the test drive) but my boss replies to GTR emails. My reply was "well sack him he has obviously no interest in selling cars" the guy was not sure how to take that comment

He asked if he could sort me a deal. I said yes, if he can match the other dealer I will deal. Over 150 miles closer so easier for me. After the usual haggling he came with in ££s of the other dealer so I dealt with Aberdeen

I politely told the other dealer Aberdeen had more or less matched his deal so was going with them. No reply. Another rude sulky dealer

They wanted my PX immediately which suited me. I had some finance on the car, they had 19 days to pay off the finance. They paid it off 1 day (after loads of hassle from me) before the next payment was due, and despite me chasing took another 14 days to confirm the finance was cleared.

Asked for a test drive. The guy came with me (in the back) and it lasted about 15 mins. I am 52 (he already had my deposit) what did he think I was going to do. When I bought my new RS6 I had their demo twice and once for over 4 hours with no issues.

I ordered the new GTR over a month ago and they still cant give me a build or delivery date. The guy keeps saying "oh yes I will go check" but never gets back to me

Anytime I call I get the receptionist she goes asks the question and comes back and replays it. if I have another question, off she trots again and comes back with the answer. How flaming rude are these dealers, surely it is only polite and common courtesy for the guy answering the questions to deal with me direct.

I did not expect Audi or BM service but bloody hell this is 100% the worst I have ever dealt with and given I have a different car every 6-8 months I've dealt with a few.

Wonder what will be the next hiccup

Very Very poor and I don't even have it yet, but I guess I have no option if I want a Datsun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paulmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2018, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Will64 is unaware they can edit their status
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: Noble m12, Audi b7 Rs4, Mercedes C63, Range Rover Evoque, R35
You should have tried John we Nobles, excellent service!
paulmc likes this.
Old 1st October 2018, 06:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Henry 145 is without a GTR
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: M4 CP, R35GTR X 3, B8 RS4, 997 GT2, 997 GT3, 997TT, 996TT, Evo IX FQ-360, E46M3, RR Vogue and RRS TD V8
Very irritating - as Will said John at Nobles is good as is Mr Fuggles down in London.

Are they waiting for MY19 to be released which may be holding up production and therefore when dates are being allocated for build of existing orders?

Old 1st October 2018, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

I tried Fuggles but he was on holiday and the deal was done before he retuned.

The other dealer in my post was Nobles lol

Yeah I wonder if they are waiting on the MY19. Weird why the guy wont confirm build or delivery date. I just cheked it was 6 weeks ago I ordered it and still no confirmation. Sounds Like Audi and RS4 all over again lol

I don't understand why they are not up front. If he said it would be delayed due to XYZ that's fine, but just fobbing you off starts to grate!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 1st October 2018, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Henry 145 is without a GTR
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: M4 CP, R35GTR X 3, B8 RS4, 997 GT2, 997 GT3, 997TT, 996TT, Evo IX FQ-360, E46M3, RR Vogue and RRS TD V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmc View Post
I tried Fuggles but he was on holiday and the deal was done before he retuned.

The other dealer in my post was Nobles lol

Yeah I wonder if they are waiting on the MY19. Weird why the guy wont confirm build or delivery date. I just cheked it was 6 weeks ago I ordered it and still no confirmation. Sounds Like Audi and RS4 all over again lol

I don't understand why they are not up front. If he said it would be delayed due to XYZ that's fine, but just fobbing you off starts to grate!!
Rumour has it that new colour is being introduced - from memory they launch the New Years in September so guess that must be soon, and they tend to hit UK around Feb / March
Old 1st October 2018, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry 145 View Post
Rumour has it that new colour is being introduced - from memory they launch the New Years in September so guess that must be soon, and they tend to hit UK around Feb / March
Things staring to make sense now.

He did say no more cars would be built this quarter in August when I ordered it. I did think going by that a Nov delivery was a bit optimistic / impossible.

Looks like 2019 then. He needs to grow a set and just tell me that

Old 1st October 2018, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
tonigmr2 is Happy to get my R34 back!
Administrator

Cars owned: MR2 TC, 981 3.4S, Disco5, R34 & R35
I'm pretty certain from talking to Fuggles that there are no new GTRs due in the country this year, from as far back as August, so I suspect it will be 2019.

Girls drive GTRs too

Next event is our GT-RDC Welsh weekend in November
tonigmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2018, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonigmr2 View Post
I'm pretty certain from talking to Fuggles that there are no new GTRs due in the country this year, from as far back as August, so I suspect it will be 2019.
I tend to agree. Never mind.

Old 1st October 2018, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hugh Keir is getting old
New Users

Cars owned: R32 GTR Race Car
Friend of mine had a problem with his gearbox, he told them it was modified (only slightly) they would not even look at it for him.

Really hard to believe how Nissan Aberdeen have no interest in providing customer service for these high end cars.
Old 2nd October 2018, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

I agree the service is poor to say the least.

Old 2nd October 2018, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
motors is unaware they can edit their status

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmc View Post
I agree the service is poor to say the least.
Hopefully they don't know much and supply you a Nismo by mistake.
Hugh Keir and paulmc like this.