1999 R34 GTT Manual Coupe *83000 miles* Fresh MOT - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > For Sale & Wanted > Private: For Sale - CARS ONLY > R34 - All models
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By V-SpecII
  • 1 Post By mrzimzim123

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st February 2019, 03:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
mrzimzim123 is excited
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Supra NA, Supra TT6, Supra T61 5speed, E36 M3, E39 M5, Skyline R34 Single Turbo
1999 R34 GTT Manual Coupe *83000 miles* Fresh MOT

Hello

Selling my 1999 R34 GTT Manual Coupe as iv got an R34 4wd project I'm in the middle of now. This car had an R34 GTR body conversion and Brembo GT brakes not long ago but wasn't going to get my £30k back i spent so i have removed these now.

The car is running a very healthy 432bhp and 362FT Ib torque @ 1.1 bar through a Link G4+ with air temp sensor, and the car since being setup and mapped hasn't done 1000 miles so all parts are pretty much new. She drives very smooth and doesn't use any oil or water. Perfectly well mannered on the street until you let the screamer kick in and then she becomes a very scary animal.

The car weighs roughly 1410 -1450 kg and id say power to weight is around 301bhp per tonne which is phenomenal. It does take some skill and brains to drive as the boost comes on so fast and savage that you have pick your moments.

I fitted a Kaaz 1.5 super Q LSD and whiteline sway bars which completely transformed the car and how it drives.

The car has wider rear quarters GTR style but 50mm wider and R34 GTR side skirts as the car had a full GTR body before.
With the GTR quarters and skirts, It wouldn't take much to make it a GTR recreation again, just a front end, rear bumper and rear light covers. Hopefully some one will go the same route i did. Maybe a Z tune rep this time or GTR factory look like i had.

Main info of the car

- Rare Factory Black Pearl GV1
- Factory manual coupe
- 83000 miles
- Full MOT 12 months
- Serviced with new filters and Titan Race Pro S 10w60 last year
- Cambelt and water pump done at 82000 miles
- Cat 1 Toad Ai606 alarm and immobiliser
- Black alcantara roof lining and door cards
- Oem seats very clean and no rips
- Original 5 piece mats all good condition
- HID 6000k headlights and are very clean lenses with the black inners.
- 18 x 10J front / 18 x 10.5J rear TE37 Japan Racing wheels Black satin finish and Dunlop / PS2 tyres.

Performance parts on the car:

- Full top mount Garrett GT3076R Black edition with 72. Housing (similar to HKS Pro 3037 turbo) Gives great response
- 6 Boost top mount manifold T3 with custom downpipe with screamer coming off the Tial WG
- Tial 45mm external wastegate with all springs included
- Running 432bhp and 362FT Ib torque @ 1.1 bar through a Link G4+ Ecu with air temp sensor (no maf needed)
- A 1.2mm Headgasket and 1.4 bar would crack 500bhp easily i have been told.
- Racing spec braided oil and water turbo lines which were £250 alone
- R35 GTR 570cc Injectors (came off a 7k mile R35)
- Trust 100mm R33 GTR FMIC painted satin black which can handle upto 1000bhp
- Custom intercooler pipework all made in house
- Meister R coilovers less than a year old
- White line front and rear thicker sway bars
- Kaaz super Q 1.5 way LSD (Smooth and quiet and has the wpc treated plates so it doesnt clunk. Really locks!) fitted last year
- Competition clutch stage 5 with lightened flywheel - done about 1000 miles
- Superforma coilpacks
- 255lph conceptua fuel pump
- Blitz nur spec r exhaust decat
- Adjustable front tension rods
- Hicas delete
- Aircon / Traction control delete
- 52mm aluminium rad

Everything fitted hasn't done 1000 miles apart from the intercooler which was used but very good condition

------------------------------------

The car has had alot of money spent on it and all by me.. close to £25k including parts, Labor, paint and the £7k bill from Nissan for all the GTR body bits, and iv had to put the body back to almost standard just to recoupe some of it back. I'm taking a loss on the car but unfortunately we never get back what we put in but never mind. It is what it is.

The car is a very good base to go a few routes: Z tune front and rear end, Hybrid turbo or big single turbo or use as a drift car.. choice is yours

Things to mention:

- Speedo stopped working when i last got the car out, which i think is the gearbox speed sensor?
- Few blemishes on the fiberglass, but nothing major

Just been honest so you don't come and expect a flawless car.

The car was painted the other day when the body was put back to original, so there's not a single blemish on the new painted front and rear end, its all fresh.

---------------------

Condition wise, its very clean exterior, apart from a few age related marks here and there, Drives A1

The interior seats are in great condition, door cards and roof lining have been done in black suede as i originally had black front seats i put in but original interior will be in the car when sold. 5 piece mat set all great condition. Original radio fitted but never bothered me. All heating and electrics working fine.

Engine very healthy, gearbox and drive train all in fine condition with fresh oil done not long ago. Diff has uprated LSD as mentioned and locks 100%. Major improvement over stock.

MGT mapped and done all the work on the car and they done a great job with the big turbo setup, mapping and fitting of parts.

I'm not looking for any px or swap thanks

--------------------

Iv priced the car at £15750 ono which for the spec and it being Black, i think is a good price.

The LInk G4+ and the Turbo kit and fabrication alone comes to around £5.5K and thats without all the modifications.

The car would suit someone who wants a car thats already had all the money and mods done that you can just get in and drive. The only money you need to spend is on your personal touches for the car whether you convert it to a full GTR body again, different wheels, or aftermarket seats etc. Choice is yours

GTT manual coupe money seems to be at around £13000 for stock examples and up as far as £18000+ for heavy modded cars from what iv seen

Full advert here with the pictures..

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-miles/9411630

Im putting the wide TE37 style wheels back on next week so keep an eye on the advert for updated pics

Thanks

Last edited by mrzimzim123; 9th February 2019 at 10:27 PM..
mrzimzim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2019, 01:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
TalibGTR is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzimzim123 View Post
Hello

Selling my 1999 R34 GTT Manual Coupe as iv got an R34 4wd project I'm in the middle of now. This car had an R34 GTR body conversion and Brembo GT brakes not long ago but wasn't going to get my £30k back i spent so i have removed these now.

The car is running a very healthy 432bhp and 362FT Ib torque @ 1.1 bar through a Link G4+ with air temp sensor, and the car since being setup and mapped hasn't done 1000 miles so all parts are pretty much new. She drives very smooth and doesn't use any oil or water. Perfectly well mannered on the street until you let the screamer kick in and then she becomes a very scary animal.

The car weighs roughly 1410 -1450 kg and id say power to weight is around 301bhp per tonne which is phenomenal. It does take some skill and brains to drive as the boost comes on so fast and savage that you have pick your moments.

I fitted a Kaaz 1.5 super Q LSD and whiteline sway bars which completely transformed the car and how it drives.

The car has wider rear quarters GTR style but 50mm wider and R34 GTR side skirts as the car had a full GTR body before.
With the GTR quarters and skirts, It wouldn't take much to make it a GTR recreation again, just a front end, rear bumper and rear light covers. Hopefully some one will go the same route i did. Maybe a Z tune rep this time or GTR factory look like i had.

Main info of the car

- Rare Factory Black Pearl GV1
- Factory manual coupe
- 83000 miles
- Full MOT 12 months
- Serviced with new filters and Titan Race Pro S 10w60 last year
- Cambelt and water pump done at 82000 miles
- Cat 1 Toad Ai606 alarm and immobiliser
- Black alcantara roof lining and door cards
- Oem seats very clean and no rips
- Original 5 piece mats all good condition
- HID 6000k headlights and are very clean lenses with the black inners.
- 18 x 10J front / 18 x 10.5J rear TE37 Japan Racing wheels Black satin finish and Dunlop / PS2 tyres.

Performance parts on the car:

- Full top mount Garrett GT3076R Black edition with 72. Housing (similar to HKS Pro 3037 turbo) Gives great response
- 6 Boost top mount manifold T3 with custom downpipe with screamer coming off the Tial WG
- Tial 45mm external wastegate with all springs included
- Running 432bhp and 362FT Ib torque @ 1.1 bar through a Link G4+ Ecu with air temp sensor (no maf needed)
- A 1.2mm Headgasket and 1.4 bar would crack 500bhp easily i have been told.
- Racing spec braided oil and water turbo lines which were £250 alone
- R35 GTR 570cc Injectors (came off a 7k mile R35)
- Trust 100mm R33 GTR FMIC painted satin black which can handle upto 1000bhp
- Custom intercooler pipework all made in house
- Meister R coilovers less than a year old
- White line front and rear thicker sway bars
- Kaaz super Q 1.5 way LSD (Smooth and quiet and has the wpc treated plates so it doesnt clunk. Really locks!) fitted last year
- Competition clutch stage 5 with lightened flywheel - done about 1000 miles
- Superforma coilpacks
- 255lph conceptua fuel pump
- Blitz nur spec r exhaust decat
- Adjustable front tension rods
- Hicas delete
- Aircon / Traction control delete
- 52mm aluminium rad

Everything fitted hasn't done 1000 miles apart from the intercooler which was used but very good condition

The car has had alot of money spent on it and all by me.. close to £25k including parts, Labor, paint and the £7k bill from Nissan for all the GTR body bits, and iv had to put the body back to almost standard just to recoupe some of it back. I'm taking a loss on the car but unfortunately we never get back what we put in but never mind. It is what it is.

The car is a very good base to go a few routes: Z tune front and rear end, Hybrid turbo or big single turbo or use as a drift car.. choice is yours

Things to mention:

- Speedo stopped working when i last got the car out, which i think is the gearbox speed sensor?
- Few blemishes on the fiberglass, but nothing major

Just been honest so you don't come and expect a flawless car.

The car was painted the other day when the body was put back to original, so there's not a single blemish on the new painted front and rear end, its all fresh.

---------------------

Condition wise, its very clean exterior, apart from a few age related marks here and there, Drives A1

The interior seats are in great condition, door cards and roof lining have been done in black suede as i originally had black front seats i put in but original interior will be in the car when sold. 5 piece mat set all great condition. Original radio fitted but never bothered me. All heating and electrics working fine.

Engine very healthy, gearbox and drive train all in fine condition with fresh oil done not long ago. Diff has uprated LSD as mentioned and locks 100%. Major improvement over stock.

MGT mapped and done all the work on the car and they done a great job with the big turbo setup, mapping and fitting of parts.

I'm not looking for any px or swap thanks

--------------------

Iv priced the car at £15750 ono which for the spec and it being Black, i think is a good price.

The LInk G4+ and the Turbo kit and fabrication alone comes to around £5.5K and thats without all the modifications.

The car would suit someone who wants a car thats already had all the money and mods done that you can just get in and drive. The only money you need to spend is on your personal touches for the car whether you convert it to a full GTR body again, different wheels, or aftermarket seats etc. Choice is yours

GTT manual coupe money seems to be at around £13000 for stock examples and up as far as £18000+ for heavy modded cars from what iv seen

Full advert here with the pictures..

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-miles/9411630

Im putting the wide TE37 style wheels back on next week so keep an eye on the advert for updated pics

Thanks

Is this still available?

Cheers.
Old 28th April 2019, 07:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
V-SpecII is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

Cars owned: Soon R34
SOLD....
mrzimzim123 likes this.

Old 28th April 2019, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
mrzimzim123 is excited

Cars owned: Supra NA, Supra TT6, Supra T61 5speed, E36 M3, E39 M5, Skyline R34 Single Turbo
Yeah she sold i am afraid quite a while ago now. A police officer bought her would you believe

Best regards
V-SpecII likes this.

Last edited by mrzimzim123; 28th April 2019 at 10:55 PM..
mrzimzim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2019, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
PR-34 is OMGTR34
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

Are the brakes for sale?
Old 28th May 2019, 02:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
mrzimzim123 is excited

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-34 View Post
Are the brakes for sale?
Hello,

I am sorry the brakes have gone onto my R34 4wd Project

Thanks