R34 gtt remap - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan Skyline > Tuning: General
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9th February 2019, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drifter17a is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk posting Member - No selling

R34 gtt remap

All,

so almost all tasks are complete for my remap.

what I have :

blitz fmiz

oil cooler(to install)

spitfire coil

iridium plug

walbro 255(standard wiring, need to do direct feed)

greddy profex boost controller

Extreme ceramic clutch and flywheel

Stock internal, no head gasket or stud change

to buy:

hybrid turbo capable of 450ps

ev14 injector

now after reading hours and hours of forum , i still don’t know what I can reliably get from my r34.

some tunner say max is 400ps while other say they can reliably get 500ps as neo is much stronger than r33 rb25

My view is I can get around 450ps on stock internal. Thoughts?

now trickey bit is, one tuner tells me I should use link g4 boost solonoid which i understand is closed loop rather than my greddy and another say doesn’t matter.

which one?

i like to be able to have a safe boost setting and loon mode so using greddy enables that rather than having a botton to flick it on ecu.

any advice or thought is much appreciated
Old 12th April 2019, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
kramit is very much aware they can edit their status

your welcome to ignore my opinion on the spark plugs, but iridium in my eyes are over priced and seem more fragile, 2 sets have cracked on me on multiple spark plugs, i stick with NGK BCPR7ES (pick a suitable heat range)

as for boost control if you are using a link, just use a mac valve / link boost control, its a real advantage having the ecu control the boost rather than yourself, it also gets rid of something that is unnecessary, its much better to let the ecu do its job. as for the rest providing what you do with injectors (commented on your other post) there is no reason why you can't achieve you goal in my eyes.
Old 12th April 2019, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
kramit is very much aware they can edit their status

your welcome to ignore my opinion on the spark plugs, but iridium in my eyes are over priced and seem more fragile, 2 sets have cracked on me on multiple spark plugs, i stick with NGK BCPR7ES (pick a suitable heat range)

as for boost control if you are using a link, just use a mac valve / link boost control, its a real advantage having the ecu control the boost rather than yourself, it also gets rid of something that is unnecessary, its much better to let the ecu do its job. as for the rest providing what you do with injectors (commented on your other post) there is no reason why you can't achieve you goal in my eyes.