GTR Forum banner

2018 DAYTONA BLUE RECARO , PX CONSIDERED

8K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Taz6665 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok here we have for sale hopefully as the pictures will show you is my mint condition 2018 Daytona Blue Recaro Edition she has JUST had her second service with NHPC with all receipts and stamps in the book to prove ...she has obviously already had her optimisation service at 1300 miles ish ..she has the transferable 3 year Nissan Service package along with her warranty of course ..she has travelled 7400 miles and comes with a second set of factory original alloys wheels with tyres ( cost 5k ) because I do not like the smoked dark alloys and so bought a new genuine second set and had them powder coated bright silver and then diamond cut to the face...the tyres on the silver wheels are as new ...the tyres on the dark wheels I would say are all around 5mm ish ...interior is unmarked with NO scuffs to the sills or speakers ..detailed by Invisible Touch recently inside and out so she is ready to go ...not a lot more to say really , looking for £67500 ONO with your choice of wheels and tyres as the second set have got to be worth around 3k Ish ? ....obviously my private plate does not stay with the car and she will return to an 18 plate ...best wishes Taz taz@zonexhibitions.co.uk or 07770613987 .....politely please please genuine enquiries only as I am time poor with family and work...would consider a PX with a 2009/10 car in silver or titanium prestige

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks Takamo ..Actually I think because of the second set of wheels it’s looks a bit dear maybe not sure ? I have deliberately kept the original set so the potential buyer can decide what they want ...if they don’t want the second set I can sell them separately ...best wishes Taz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.