Is Vspec worth it? - Page 2 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan Skyline Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9th October 2019, 12:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
FRRACER is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: R32.4.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by moleman View Post
Absolutely irrelevant boot lid sticker. 99.9% of owners would not be able to tell the difference on road or track.
100%.
K66 SKY likes this.
Old 9th October 2019, 06:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
K66 SKY is NO longer a subscribed reader of Evo magazine -The thrill of errrm....Advertising Watches???
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: 1992 Carlton GSi 3000 24v - 1996 R33 Skyline GT-R Standard Spec II.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33brett View Post
Well I bought myself a non Vspec in the end, and yeah no one has even noticed or asked if it is a Vspec or not, and I've gone to quite a few shows now including santapod Japshow etc, I thought about it and didn't care if I got a Vspec or not I just wanted a GTR that was going to give me the best car for it's age mileage and condition for the money I was paying regardless of which spec it was as long as it has the RB26 I was gonna be happy haha.
How true!

A Skyline GT-R is an Iconic weapon regardless of whether its a V-Spec (Or V-Spec II for BNR34 Owners) Or not.

JM2PW!