GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   GTC/Linney Race 102mm Exhaust (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/568299-gtc-linney-race-102mm-exhaust.html)

SHRS92 23rd May 2019 10:26 AM

GTC/Linney Race 102mm Exhaust
 
Hey guys,

Have had the car for 2 weeks now and I'm already unhappy with the exhaust ***x1f648; it's just way too quiet.

I have heard the Titan Street and imo it's not as loud as I would like it for a weekend car so was hoping to get the Race instead. Now my question is where is currently the best place to buy from along with the cast downpipes for the best price. Jurgen has stated that Linney no longer sells them and only the street is available along with a new X something version.

On the other hand if anyone has one used with downpipes or without between 1500 (without dp) 2k (with dp) please let me know.

Currently the best place I can see is from xclusive autosports, 2400 for race and 720 for downpipes.

Thank you

L6DJX 23rd May 2019 10:59 AM

there is a race section wanting swap in the for sale wanted section

downpipes i cant help - maybe SVM have them in?

SHRS92 23rd May 2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L6DJX (Post 5780771)
there is a race section wanting swap in the for sale wanted section

downpipes i cant help - maybe SVM have them in?

Yeah would rather get a new one in full or used in full rather than getting a new street and swapping back end for a used race if that makes sense. Cheers will give them a shout!

DocT 23rd May 2019 11:44 AM

Beware it sounds good at WOT but has a terrible drone.

L6DJX 23rd May 2019 12:20 PM

sounds like my girlfriend then ;)

DocT 23rd May 2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L6DJX (Post 5780789)
sounds like my girlfriend then ;)

:chuckle:

Hugh Keir 25th May 2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHRS92 (Post 5780767)
Hey guys,

Have had the car for 2 weeks now and I'm already unhappy with the exhaust ***x1f648; it's just way too quiet.

I have heard the Titan Street and imo it's not as loud as I would like it for a weekend car so was hoping to get the Race instead. Now my question is where is currently the best place to buy from along with the cast downpipes for the best price. Jurgen has stated that Linney no longer sells them and only the street is available along with a new X something version.

On the other hand if anyone has one used with downpipes or without between 1500 (without dp) 2k (with dp) please let me know.

Currently the best place I can see is from xclusive autosports, 2400 for race and 720 for downpipes.

Thank you

If you plan on tracking your car, the Titan street is too noisy for many tracks, so the Titan race will limit your options further

SKNAM 25th May 2019 08:57 PM

SHRS92, worth having a look through the "For Sale" section as I know Titan Race exhausts have been advertised here in the past few months (older ads might throw something up?)

FWIW, I've got the GTC Titan Street 102mm with the larger downpipes and its plenty LOUD on full throttle and anything above about 3500 RPM. Not for sale though! :chuckle: I love it!

motors 26th May 2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L6DJX (Post 5780789)
sounds like my girlfriend then ;)

Have you been on brave tablets again !! Or is it the blow up girl friend

dtox 26th May 2019 06:04 PM

I have a race rear section for sale if you like. IT IS MENTALLY LOUD and I'm not joking you can hear it miles away

you can swap the rear box and keep the tips and rest of the system etc

L6DJX 29th May 2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motors (Post 5781027)
Have you been on brave tablets again !! Or is it the blow up girl friend

These tablets were blue...

SHRS92 29th May 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtox (Post 5781069)
I have a race rear section for sale if you like. IT IS MENTALLY LOUD and I'm not joking you can hear it miles away

you can swap the rear box and keep the tips and rest of the system etc

Hi mate looking for the entire system with or without downpipes. Thank you

Daniil 5th July 2019 11:51 AM

i actually have a GTC titan RACE system, its very loud and looking to change my exhaust. I actaully like the idea of the Street system, maybe we could talk?

Daniil 5th July 2019 11:52 AM

should add, its a complete straight through, 90mm with the rear section a complete 102mm

SHRS92 5th July 2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniil (Post 5785647)
i actually have a GTC titan RACE system, its very loud and looking to change my exhaust. I actaully like the idea of the Street system, maybe we could talk?

sent you dm mate


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.