GTR Forum banner

GTC/Linney Race 102mm Exhaust

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  SHRS92 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Have had the car for 2 weeks now and I'm already unhappy with the exhaust ***x1f648; it's just way too quiet.

I have heard the Titan Street and imo it's not as loud as I would like it for a weekend car so was hoping to get the Race instead. Now my question is where is currently the best place to buy from along with the cast downpipes for the best price. Jurgen has stated that Linney no longer sells them and only the street is available along with a new X something version.

On the other hand if anyone has one used with downpipes or without between £1500 (without dp) £2k (with dp) please let me know.

Currently the best place I can see is from xclusive autosports, £2400 for race and £720 for downpipes.

Thank you

#2 ·
there is a race section wanting swap in the for sale wanted section

downpipes i cant help - maybe SVM have them in?

#8 ·
SHRS92, worth having a look through the "For Sale" section as I know Titan Race exhausts have been advertised here in the past few months (older ads might throw something up?)

FWIW, I've got the GTC Titan Street 102mm with the larger downpipes and its plenty LOUD on full throttle and anything above about 3500 RPM. Not for sale though! :chuckle: I love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.