Anyone with Ecutek in the Portsmouth area? - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19th June 2019, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Glennyboy is Balancing emissions by also having an electric car
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: R35, Clio 182, 911C4 cab, Boxster, Pulsar Gti-R, 306 gti-6, Rover 220 turbo, 205Gti x4, Renault 19 16v
Anyone with Ecutek in the Portsmouth area?

Hi guys. I need to clear a couple of fault codes to rule out potential issues, and was wondering if anyone had an Ecutek cable and software, or Ecutek Bluetooth dongle in my area to assist please?
I donít have a Ecutek service centre that near me and know this should only take a few mins to clear, so was hoping one of you guys could help me out please.
And yes, I will be buying one next pay day but have to wait a few more weeks yet and am really keen to try and rule out a couple of things. Many thanks
Old 19th June 2019, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Richy1104 is unaware they can edit their status
GT-RDC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennyboy View Post
Hi guys. I need to clear a couple of fault codes to rule out potential issues, and was wondering if anyone had an Ecutek cable and software, or Ecutek Bluetooth dongle in my area to assist please?
I donít have a Ecutek service centre that near me and know this should only take a few mins to clear, so was hoping one of you guys could help me out please.
And yes, I will be buying one next pay day but have to wait a few more weeks yet and am really keen to try and rule out a couple of things. Many thanks
im in Fareham mate, if you fly over i'm happy to plug it in. I cant come to you this evening as I have my little man but generally I wouldn't mind

my number is 07960 353 916, if you drop me a message i'm sure we can sort something out