*V5GTR* once owned by the family and would like to buy it back - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan Skyline Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jazzygtrvspec

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2019, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jazzygtrvspec is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

*V5GTR* once owned by the family and would like to buy it back

I would like to buy a car that my father once owned . It was 1999 r34 gtr bayside blue 525bhp . with a private reg V5gtr . I do have the family photo of it and would like to buy it if the current owner would like to Sell it . The car is currently on the same reg and doesn’t seem to have done much mileage . My father owned the car from 2001-2003. I am in a position to buy it now . The car holds a very sedimental value to me as I grew up as a kid and admired it ever since . A cash reward to the individual who can agree a sale between myself and the owner
Bennyboy1984 likes this.
Old 4th September 2019, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
sh3lldon is on Instagram - 98bcnr33
GT-RDC Member

Good luck hunting it down would be a great outcome if you could get it, judging by the mileage and lack of advisories it is well taken care of and more than likely tucked away in a collection somewhere
Old 4th September 2019, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jazzygtrvspec is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

Grew up as child and went to car shows with it . So very fond memories . Your probably right shildon maybe in a collection somewhere . Worst case scenario I am gonna have to maybe just import one . There are few for sale right now on the market but they high mileage 73 plus . After something with less mileage so I can enjoy it

Old 9th September 2019, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
sh3lldon is on Instagram - 98bcnr33
GT-RDC Member

the only thing I could think of is to contact some of the well established workshops chances are one of them will look after it, they wont give you any details I would hope (due to privacy) but they may take your details and pass to owner