GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - A tale of two Skylines.
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2018, 07:47 PM   #116 (permalink)
Red Duke
Red Duke is renovating and upgrading!
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: QM1 R33 GTR & Toyota GT86 daily
I had more parts arrive, forgot to put pics up though! My garage has also finally been started! Frame and roof timbers are all up, hopefully the roof will be going on next week (rain stopped play Friday) and then the felt and hardi plank for the sides. Doors have been ordered, it should all be complete before Christmas. The insulation will have to wait until the new year, but we need our electrician to come in and do the first fix anyway so that isn't a problem. The tarmac for the drive should be down by the end of next week too! Excited!! Lol

2018 Nismo oil cooler:

Top Secret carbon bonnet struts:

HPI turbo elbows:

I'll get some garage pictures up this week hopefully. Off to see Ross at JDR tomorrow to discuss getting the strut tops done (from SR Autobodies, I'll add pics of those!) My Nismo big operating cylinder fitted and a few service bits for when the car is garages over the rest of winter! (God it feels good to be able to say that!)

Plans for 2019, start getting some of the parts I've collected fitted finally, refresh a few bits & buy more parts!