GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - LM20
Thread: LM20
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2019, 03:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
Takamo
Takamo is Living the Dream... Alhumdulillah (thanks to God)
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, R35 GTR and many many more!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonh View Post
I wasn't comparing the Varis kit to the lm20 - more specifically to the base EBA and the cost difference between a 2011 dba like mine and a decent standard EBA is perhaps somewhere between the £20-30k mark.

The varis kit is around £10k ish (i've priced it up!) cost of paint & fitting you are probably looking at £3k or so, wheels and suspension another £5k, not sure what the litcho handling kits cost tbh - £1.5k?? so lets be generous and say you have it all done for £20k so still a £5-10 k saving over a good standard eba and something much more rare.

different again though when you are talking an LM20 though agreed.

either way I've got no money for either!
Even that to be honest I'd still rather have an eba, much nicer car and it puts the power down so well compared to the earlier cars. The dba cars are very good value at the moment lot of car for the money. Leave it as it is and enjoy it, not much on road that can harass you.

Official Dealers of:
Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser
Smartrack Trackers, Toad, Scorpion & Blackvue

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
Takamo is offline   Reply With Quote