GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - The Reason for quiet Forums
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2019, 11:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
jnoor
jnoor is told I am addicted to this site
New Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lldon View Post
What are good fb groups for real GTR, RB26 content

This forum is one of the worst I have been on for posters digging up massively out of date threads easy solution to help is to stop the new member cant PM rule as its mostly new members trying to buy stuff from ancient sale posts

Looking through there also seems to be arguments on here and people alluding to certain sponsors getting special treatment, not being on here for long and reading these posts has made me take some posts written on here with a pinch of salt

Other forums I am on are still thriving despite facebook and their popularity has grown.
I've only been a skyline owner for 3 years, but during the first year or so it was great being on the forum and where my mrs couldn't tear me away from my phone.

Today, in all honesty, I only check this forum just for the odd sale ad or for Kev's R32 restoration update (amongst 1 or 2 other resto builds).

The "Nissan Skyline GTR Track & Tech" group on FB is great. Lots of activity and discussion. The admin is fairly strict but that's what makes it great as people stick to the point of the groups purpose.