GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Can you enjoy the GTR’s speed on our roads?
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2019, 12:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
Chronos
Chronos is ripping up the tarmac with Godzilla ALL year round
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R35 Black Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonyB View Post
"""
Haha good review for a new owner, how I found it when I bought mine years ago, and it still feels special and very rapid now (stage 4.25) and people on the street love them! Plus you don't see many on the road too

What tyres have you got on? Sounds like Bridgestone, i find michelin pilot sport 4S 265/305 N0 (Porsche fitment) the best current all round road tyres for the R35, good grip wet and dry

Mine hops and skips a bit slow on full lock turning (stock front diff does this) and you can get wheel clicking as well (will need lubing up)

Front windscreen does must easily in winter, just put the heater blowing up/ feet+up or use the aircon, or when moving open the window slightly, also I have a demister bean bag thingy in my rear seat cup holder, helps with demisting when the cars locked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
^^^^ No thanks.
Iíd rather walk.
R35 GT-R Black Edition ACSpeedtech remap/Forged Engine-Carrillo rods/CP pistons/HKS cams Dodson:Linney HD gearset uprated gearbox +2013software/Greddy Intercooler/Russ Fellows exhaust+Downpipes/ASNU 1050 Injectors/ACSpeedtech intakes/MPS4S 265~305/Alcon Extreme duty discs+Hawk pads

Last edited by Chronos; 7th November 2019 at 12:48 PM..
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote