My R32 GTR pics - Page 2 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan Skyline > Skyline / Stagea Projects
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

Like Tree118Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th October 2007, 08:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
fourtoes is milk monitor
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: R32 GTR
Man you gotta love a nice R32!

bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on Facebook ZEALOU5 turning cars into heroes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZEALOU5

Please Whatsapp me on 07970699470.
(^^^best way to get in touch tbh^^^).
Mobile: 07970699470

Email:
fourtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 03:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
G.T.R is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Skyline!
What is that gawdy device wrapped around your steering wheel ? Got a better pic of it ?

G.T.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 08:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T.R View Post
What is that gawdy device wrapped around your steering wheel ? Got a better pic of it ?
Its a Disklok mate, see HERE

Virdee- everything about them just oozes quality. The brackets are absolutely solid and well made. The rose joints have proper fitting boots which will let 0 amount of crap and dirt in.

Must admit there stuff is £££ compared to some other solutions but I've got NO hesotation buying Midori parts again. First class mate

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9th October 2007, 10:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
DRAGandDRIFT is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: R32,R33,R34
Very nice mate,

Take some more photos so I can make a new gallery for you on our home page.

We also have complete Nur spec colour rocker cover/cam cover/Nur badge set available, or can have a dig around to see if we have good condition R32 cam covers in black.

Rick
[email protected]

.jp
New home page and shop open:

New and used GT-R parts added daily.
Only offical RH9 tuner on

HKS power shop since 1987
DRAGandDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 07:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Another update...Finally got the HICAS rods fitted!!!

Plugged up the fluid feed...

All in all an easy job.

Also fitted my new ignitor

and Coil loom

Sourced from RHDJapan. Must give them a for the speed of delivery for these two parts.

Also, a gratuitous shot of my OSR suspension linkages

Other than adjustable bottom F/R arms the whole linkage system is adjustable. Its now at a point where I'm happy with the suspension although I MAY put slightly softer springs on at some point (havent decided yet!)

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
Old 23rd October 2007, 09:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Joeingo is unaware they can edit their status

nice gtr, jeez you could fit a watermelon in that exaust though
Old 23rd October 2007, 09:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
Aico is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: R32 GT-R
Howmuch are the Midori Hicas parts?
Old 22nd January 2008, 02:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
New Users

More updates...

My sexy new Trust Suction Kit courtesy of Endless-r :thumbsup..

Good opportunity to remove the BOV's and relocate the washer tank to the boot. Still got that bloomin' stutter at vac/boost transition so wasnt leaking BOV's.
Next on the cards is either Procams and pulley's or Tomei manifolds/2530 turbos/Midori elbows and Midori downpipes.

Aico-Midori rods were about £160 from Endless-r

TT
Old 22nd January 2008, 02:40 PM   #29 (permalink)
MADsteve is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: R33 GT-R V-Spec
Still looking lovely, IMO I REALLY want that trust intake system myself, looks amazing.

Got any pics of the car itself?? Strange how you're still getting that running problem too.

MADsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 02:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
Snowfiend is loving being a daddy :)
GTROC Member

YEY, You finally got your pipework mate after all the ups and downs !

I take it you dont want that HKS stuff ?
Old 23rd January 2008, 06:11 AM   #31 (permalink)
EndlessR is has bought R34 GTR Vspec

That is looking much better mate, love the change.

Just need to get your engine covers painted and you have a very sexy engine bay!

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmac terror View Post
More updates...

My sexy new Trust Suction Kit courtesy of Endless-r :thumbsup..

Good opportunity to remove the BOV's and relocate the washer tank to the boot. Still got that bloomin' stutter at vac/boost transition so wasnt leaking BOV's.
Next on the cards is either Procams and pulley's or Tomei manifolds/2530 turbos/Midori elbows and Midori downpipes.

Aico-Midori rods were about £160 from Endless-r

TT
Old 25th January 2008, 09:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
New Users

I agree that the front cover lets it down BIG time. I might get off my rear end and get a clear cover...

Rick- I noticed on your site that someone had purpleish cam covers and plenum...very nice!! Did you guys do that or was it done by the customer??
Old 25th January 2008, 09:16 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmac terror View Post
I agree that the front cover lets it down BIG time. I might get off my rear end and get a clear cover...

Rick- I noticed on your site that someone had purpleish cam covers and plenum...very nice!! Did you guys do that or was it done by the customer??
clear.....fugly 8-)

Yes done by us, but its only for our complete endless racing built engines. Cannot be sold individually, only for our engines that are stamped with serial and other data when finished mate.

Rick
Old 25th January 2008, 09:42 AM   #34 (permalink)
fourtoes is milk monitor
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: R32 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessR View Post
clear.....fugly 8-)

Thats a matter of opinion Rick!
I think they look way cooler than the stock ones! No matter what colour you paint em to try and make em look pretty!

Bob

Like us on Facebook ZEALOU5 turning cars into heroes.

ZEALOU5

Please Whatsapp me on 07970699470.
(^^^best way to get in touch tbh^^^).
Mobile: 07970699470

Email:
fourtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2008, 10:44 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtoes View Post
Thats a matter of opinion Rick!
I think they look way cooler than the stock ones! No matter what colour you paint em to try and make em look pretty!

Bob
Thats very true, just doesnt turn me on.......but deffo each to their own, thats what makes everyones engine unique/individual.

Rick
Old 25th January 2008, 11:11 AM   #36 (permalink)
Alex Creasey is trying to think of a status...

Cars owned: R33 GTR V-Spec
Looking good! Just get the covers painted and you'll be set.

Still got my Greddy kit to fit... Maybe a job in the next week or so .
Old 25th January 2008, 01:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
New Users

A tip for you Alex and anyone else fitting the Trust kit is to have a VERY short 6mm allen key on standby as you'll definately need it for refitting the upper hex bolt on the front turbo inlet. Lets say its a bit of a bugger!!

On the subject of timing covers I'm liking the novelty of being able to see my soon-to-be-bought Tomei duralumin cam wheels going round and round with a clear cover .

TT
Old 26th June 2008, 03:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
New Users

Time for more pics I think
Heres a couple of pics of my new Defi gauges which I fitted today. Must say it took a LOT of buggering about and endless trimming of my CF mounting plate but got there in the end.....

OK, so the black dash surrounds a tad rough but I can live with that. Besides I have still to get a Defi controller and all the sensors so may tidy it up when it next gets removed.
Faced a few problems with assorted pieces behind the dash but I was quite pleased with the solutions I came up with. just need to get the buggers working now

TT
Old 26th June 2008, 09:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
Hedgehog Dodger is 300zx TT version R

Cars owned: Renault Bipper
Get a clear cam cover and painted tops and engine will look mint.

I have got 3 defi's too, boost, oil temp and oil pressure. But i have got 2 A post mounted and 1 above the dash.

Looks good, just need the rough edges tidying.

Hedgehog Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2008, 04:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
New Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog Dodger View Post
Get a clear cam cover and painted tops and engine will look mint.
Well mate, your prayers have been answered .

BEHOLD........

Looks MUCH better now

Need to get the plenum repainted (actually toying with the idea of replacing it with one of Rob (RIPS) or Rick's (Endless-R) finest ). Cam covers are still in good nick so they will stay as they are.

Got a RIPS catchtank:-

to go in next but just need to sort out the battery relocation stuff. Also got a VERY SEXY oil cooler/relocation kit to fire in too (more of that nearer the time) pending a repair/recore.

Anyway, off to get a battery box and some terminals as I want the catchtank in NOW