Its all out now..Whos ordered one...stats pls - Page 3 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25th November 2007, 09:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
gavman is out there
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: OS r32 rally car
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nismo View Post
In Asia

Hong Kong - 1

In Europe - 2

In USA-1
USA - ZERO

sorry to interrupt your game of top trumps, but this kid's a blagger

'King Nismo', you don't have to lie in order to have a genuine enthusiasm for skylines, but the fact that you do makes you a troll.
doctoring photos to claim the vehicle's yours is stupid, but harmless ultimately
however offering for sale a car you don't have is inexcusable timewasting and that's beyond the pale, mate

currently spinning: red seal- black ops

for sale, all from my R32 GTR:
nismo s-tune adjustable shocks, 1 month/1000 miles use, £650

standard R33 GTR 17" rims, powder coated matt black, £400
gavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 09:29 AM   #42 (permalink)
King Nismo is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: 05 GT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavman View Post
USA - ZERO

sorry to interrupt your game of top trumps, but this kid's a blagger

'King Nismo', you don't have to lie in order to have a genuine enthusiasm for skylines, but the fact that you do makes you a troll.
doctoring photos to claim the vehicle's yours is stupid, but harmless ultimately
however offering for sale a car you don't have is inexcusable timewasting and that's beyond the pale, mate
No not this time US is still 1...No Nur but I do have this on order and you can call my broker I am sure you live in UK call chris he will tell you.
Old 25th November 2007, 09:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
gavman is out there

much like that's your car in the pictures as you've claimed

why should we believe anything you say?

so do you admit that you don't own a skyline, let alone a v-spec nur?

Old 25th November 2007, 09:39 AM   #44 (permalink)
gavman is out there

actually, i think i would like to call your broker, especially as he's the one who refuses to make any money

details?

Old 25th November 2007, 09:42 AM   #45 (permalink)

Geez PSD1, EvolutionIV, Gavman I don't have a Nur I said it! Things didn't go the way I planned so now I am putting my deposit down for the new GT-R which is half of what the car cost! I admitted it but I am sure most knew that already I won't run and hide like a little whore that some thought I would. Maybe down the line but no I don't have one and I will make up for it with this new GT-R. I can give you Chris direct phone number he will tell you when it will be in the US and I have nothing to lie about that one. I didn't think I was lying but I did egg it on way too much and I apologize. LOL you happy now Gavman?
Old 25th November 2007, 09:43 AM   #46 (permalink)
Turbonutter is unaware they can edit their status
Banned

Cars owned: A blue one
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavman View Post
actually, i think i would like to call your broker, especially as he's the one who refuses to make any money

details?

Is the broker called Chris Nice But Dim?

If he's that nice maybe he'll give us the cars for free. After all, he sounds like a jolly nice chap.
Old 25th November 2007, 09:52 AM   #47 (permalink)

No what I mean by that he isn't charging a crazy amount of money just for getting the car for his commission. He says the car will be about the same as all of them getting it here in the US will be close to 80-90k. I seen the car go for $120,000USD already on a site a company already bought it I assume so thats what I mean when he is a nice guy he isn't trying to get rich off of this one car. Like I said he isn't the one getting me the car he said his friend has strong contact in Japan and has over 15 cars ready to get sold. Personally I don't like the car all that much but they make it known I don't have a Nur like I claimed besides why spend the same amount of money for a used car when I can get a brand new one and he even recommended me doing this. I will say it again I DON'T HAVE A NUR just to make it clear...But don't expect it to be like that forever thats all. Things didn't go as planned...the availability for Nurs at that time were horrible but now they are all over the place...I spoke too soon, the car was sold and now I am paying for it and it is nobodys fault but mine. I will get it sooner or later I say if the R35 isn't what it turns out to be I will get rid of it and save up for the Mspec Nur like I said I had in the very beginning.

Last edited by King Nismo; 25th November 2007 at 09:55 AM..
King Nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 12:46 PM   #48 (permalink)
fuelburner is still around

Quote:
I will say it again I DON'T HAVE A NUR just to make it clear...But don't expect it to be like that forever thats all. Things didn't go as planned...the availability for Nurs at that time were horrible but now they are all over the place...I spoke too soon, the car was sold and now I am paying for it and it is nobodys fault but mine. I will get it sooner or later I say if the R35 isn't what it turns out to be I will get rid of it and save up for the Mspec Nur like I said I had in the very beginning.
You have got to be 6speed, what a complete loads of b0ll0x

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/87...oto-shoot.html
Old 25th November 2007, 12:56 PM   #49 (permalink)
matty32 is In tokyo

Agreed....stop blagging
Old 25th November 2007, 02:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Racer GT-R is unaware they can edit their status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adey View Post
If only we had nice guys like that here

Seen a trader doing them for almost 55k, yet its 32k in Japan. after vat/duty etc, thats still a best part of 14k or so profit.
Yunis you're not only a pr@t, but your sums are waaaaay out.
Old 25th November 2007, 02:14 PM   #51 (permalink)
Racer GT-R is unaware they can edit their status

Quote:
No what I mean by that he isn't charging a crazy amount of money just for getting the car for his commission. He says the car will be about the same as all of them getting it here in the US will be close to 80-90k. I seen the car go for $120,000USD already on a site a company already bought it I assume so thats what I mean when he is a nice guy he isn't trying to get rich off of this one car. Like I said he isn't the one getting me the car he said his friend has strong contact in Japan and has over 15 cars ready to get sold. Personally I don't like the car all that much but they make it known I don't have a Nur like I claimed besides why spend the same amount of money for a used car when I can get a brand new one and he even recommended me doing this. I will say it again I DON'T HAVE A NUR just to make it clear...But don't expect it to be like that forever thats all. Things didn't go as planned...the availability for Nurs at that time were horrible but now they are all over the place...I spoke too soon, the car was sold and now I am paying for it and it is nobodys fault but mine. I will get it sooner or later I say if the R35 isn't what it turns out to be I will get rid of it and save up for the Mspec Nur like I said I had in the very beginning.
You've missed a fairly major hurdle... You can't import a Jap Spec R35 GT-R into the U.S.A.
Old 25th November 2007, 05:49 PM   #52 (permalink)
kim hansen is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: Skyline R33 GT-R V-SPEC LM LTD
King Nismo....

In this thread....... https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/86...tr-v-spec.html

You´re trying to sell a NÜR Spec....

Really like Your comment in post number 15...: "How much do you have? I am willing to here an offer"

The closest You have ever been to a Skyline, is probably when You play with Your modelcars....

And now You have suddenly ordered a J-SPEC R35 GT-R...?? In RHD becuase You want it to be "As JDM aspossible"....??

Please.... Nobody... Not even a 15 year old kid like You, would be that stupid...

But You´re certainly a worthy replacement for 6 speed.... Any plans for publicing a "Ring Guide"..??
Old 25th November 2007, 07:39 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer GT-R View Post
You've missed a fairly major hurdle... You can't import a Jap Spec R35 GT-R into the U.S.A.
I really like the abuse because I seriously will have one hell of a laugh in Febuary. and I rest my case...No one knows my life, no one knows what I do for a living they can only go off post. You or anyone else in this board knows my contacts but please keep going at it because I WILL have the last laugh like I always do..PLEASE KEEP GOING!!
Old 25th November 2007, 07:46 PM   #54 (permalink)
GarethK is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: R33 GTR V-Spec x2
Quote:
I really like the abuse because I seriously will have one hell of a laugh in Febuary. and I rest my case...No one knows my life, no one knows what I do for a living they can only go off post. You or anyone else in this board knows my contacts but please keep going at it because I WILL have the last laugh like I always do..PLEASE KEEP GOING!!
FFS you've just claimed to put up pictures of 'your' car, then the REAL owner came on here and rubbished you - now you are buying an R35?!? This has gone past mildly amusing and just well into pathetic.
Old 25th November 2007, 08:01 PM   #55 (permalink)

No it will be amusing to see what people say after feb. Talk about me all you want but I will come with a strong comeback.
Old 25th November 2007, 08:09 PM   #56 (permalink)
mifn21 is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

Cars owned: R32 GTR
You mean you'll be blagging a test drive at the dealership and then take some pics of it parked up somewhere, claiming its yours? LOL
Old 26th November 2007, 02:19 AM   #57 (permalink)
tokes is unaware they can edit their status

Cars owned: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
Quote:
No it will be amusing to see what people say after feb. Talk about me all you want but I will come with a strong comeback.
The only comeback you'll be having is when you tell your ass-felching boyfriend to come on your back, because you don't want the mess of cleaning up after you fart man jizz for the next 2 days.

Pics of something other than your high school geography textbook or STFU!
Old 26th November 2007, 02:52 AM   #58 (permalink)
240silv is unaware they can edit their status

Ok this shit is funny as hell but it's getting childish and everyone knows it's illegal to import GTR's (r32, r33, and r34) for the past 3 or so years. If my info is wrong just let me know. Also BS'n about this sh*t, comm'on people your acting like school girls, Hey I dont own a GTR, but I honor them like nothing else and yes I do own a 240sx, thats it but, I do have to also add i'm seeing about getting a gtr as soon as I graduate from college.
Old 26th November 2007, 05:51 AM   #59 (permalink)
r32zilla is unaware they can edit their status

it is rather stupid. just ignore him. he is obviously full of it.