GTR Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Technical Chat
    Quick one for those of you lucky people with a UK-spec car already... I seem to remember some form of cubby hole / drinks holder etc. beneath the armrest and behind the gear lever... am I right? If so, what's in it, does anyone have a detailed pic of it... and would it be a suitable alternative...
1-1 of 1 Results