GTR Forum banner

front window

  1. Bodywork, Bodykits, Interior/Exterior Trim-Skyline
    Hi, i'm currently in the progress of restoring a R32 GTR and i'm having trouble finding this part. As you can see the rubber is all cracked. Are these sold seperatly? I have found part number 78859 (RH), 78860 (LH), 76812 (RH) and 76813 (LH) Which do i need? Also searched every store and didn't...