GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have adjusted our offer for members of the forum.
You can now get £100 OFF MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code above!

What that mean is that you can get your hand on a set of MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers starting at only £599…!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers*

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (MacPherson Strut Model)

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)
*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction *(Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order? *Price?
Ordering couldn't be easier. *Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( MeisterR: Ultra-High Performance Suspensions ) and check out using the secured webshop.
All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code GTR100 during checkout to get your discount... Simple! *:)

If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers in stock for R32 GTR, R33 GTR, and R34 GTR
MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers in stock for R32 GT-S, R33 GTS-t, and R34 GTS / GTT

As seen and used by our own Demo R32 GTR. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should you want different springs rate, they are available.
We design the suspension to do well with the standard springs rate both on uneven road surfaces or track...

But if you want something harder, that can be easily done. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got coilovers in stock for R32/R33/R34 and R35.

The SRV are now available should anyone want some high end but affordable Coilovers. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers as seen running on this MeisterR sponsored car for the last two years -

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Offer is still on, available to all R32, R33, and R34. :)

Our SRV coilovers for the R35 is also in the works...
More solid details later, but I am very happy with the prototype on my R35 at the moment.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In stock for all skyline.
No one want a good, comfortable, and high performance set of suspension.

With Full UK warranty, and no JDM tax. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Range of coilovers in stock.

Also, SRV coilovers are now ready.
They are custom build to order so if anyone are interested please contact me. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just had been inform that the webshop SSL certificate expired.
The certificate had been renew and all is working now.

So if anyone tried to place an order in the past few days and had concern because they got a warning message.
That had been rectified now.

If anyone got any questions, just drop me an E-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now that we are stepping into December, I thought I will post up that I will review the offer at the end of the year.
So the current £100 Off will stand until the end of December, after that I will decide what to do.

If anyone are interested in getting into the deal and need a bit more time, drop me a PM and I'll arrange something. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy New Year Everyone!

Just to let everyone know that we will be reviewing this offer Mid January.
So if anyone have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

All the best to everyone, and please enjoy a great new year! :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to say that the offer is still running, but i will be reviewing the offer soon.
So if you are interested and want to get the £100 off, the offer is still on.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Now back in the country so should anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM me and let me know.
The current offer is under review at the moment and will run until the end of January, after that we will discontinue this offer.

If anyone don't want to miss out on the deal but may need a little more time, please PM me and we can work something out. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello All,

Just to confirm after a review, the MeisterR offer will discontinue at the end of this month as we have been running this for quite some time now. However, if you are considering getting a set in the near future please give us a PM and we will see if we can do anything for you.

Many thanks,

Edwin

·
Registered
511 Posts
Any reviews of these on an E46 M3 mate?
There was a review on them a while back on a E46 M3 owners.

I actually personally tested them together with the owners at the Snetterton 300 Circuit a while back.
The ride was great driving up to the track on the motorway with the 3 of us in the car.
Once we stiffen the damping up when we got on the track, the suspension provided great performance with compliant body roll control and sharp steering response.

We also have the correct offset camber top mount specific for the E46 M3 to ensure the caster stay within the correct range.

Jerrick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts