GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
You can make the GTR FROM NEW a better car than that for ££££££'s less, as Benji will no doubt tell you! :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Several have already been sold in Europe.

In my view a premium of £20k-£25k to the standard car might have made it appeal i.e. a similar level of relative pricing as GT3 vs GT3RS. At a £70k premium though, it is definitely for someone who really values the rarity, rather than it's extra performance.

For £125k I'd rather have a stock GTR and also have another GTR completely stripped and tuned up to 600+bhp for the track.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Several have already been sold in Europe.

In my view a premium of £20k-£25k to the standard car might have made it appeal i.e. a similar level of relative pricing as GT3 vs GT3RS. At a £70k premium though, it is definitely for someone who really values the rarity, rather than it's extra performance.

For £125k I'd rather have a stock GTR and also have another GTR completely stripped and tuned up to 600+bhp for the track.
Yep, I'd have liked to have seen a more focused, stripped out, track car too

·
Registered
105 Posts
Especially because that car has THE MOST UGLY wheels in the world! I can't believe somebody pays for that!

It's obviously mostly posers who buy this car, because the normal one "isn't expensive enough":chairshot. So knowing that kind of guy from the Ferrari Clubs, at least there might be a few expensive mobile obstacles on the trackdays:clap:

cheers

·
Registered
358 Posts
Save 60kgs??... easy, kick out the wife and drive on my own!!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Mine is 1725kg with half a tank.....just the exhaust,2 nice recaros,lighter suspension & wheels......that leaves a lot of money for trackdays....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
a very very steep price.

you could fully spec the v10 r8 and still have money left over :p

if there was a big power increase taking it to about 650/700 then maybe but £124k...

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
perhaps we could start a new section

"Specific Nissan GTR R35 Spec V I have more money than sense"

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
I bet it spanks the LFA around the ring at 1/3 the price - Bargain!!!

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
It's not a good deal relative to a standard GTR but then a fully optioned up 997.2 Turbo with PDK, torque vectoring, CCBs, Sport Chrono, adaptive sports seats and interior carbon package (all standard fit on SpecV) is £124,030 without even looking into audio and comms options.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Jesus - that is a hefty hike :nervous:
Exclusive yes, worth it ?

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Similar thing to a Z-Tune really. Yes you could build a better R34 for less but it wouldn't have a factory warrantee or exclusivity.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's not a good deal relative to a standard GTR but then a fully optioned up 997.2 Turbo with PDK, torque vectoring, CCBs, Sport Chrono, adaptive sports seats and interior carbon package (all standard fit on SpecV) is £124,030 without even looking into audio and comms options.
that's an interesting comparison

still i'm feeling pretty smug about my GBP53k pre order non-nav premium

1 - 20 of 58 Posts