1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys, im Eren,
I have 2012 GTR Black edition,
There is only exhaust. and no tunning, Just stock 530 HP
My car around 32k km. I am soft using it in track days some times Last 5k km.
I am not pushing hard the car, im carefull about tempatures.

I have İgnation Cut/Flames after 6000 rpm
first and second gear is ok. But after 3rd gear boosting, Car starts to cut the ignation/boost, after between 6000 - 7000rpm.
Cutting ignation and contunie going again, few times happing on every gear after 3rd

I am using real 98 octane and allways +8 Octane with WP Fuel racing booster.

I just changed the Spark plugs with oem denso. I dont get any check engine or i cant see problem.

İs it because of fuel, fuel pump or ignation, i dont know really.

İf i cant find any information, i will try to change coils. But it will be expensive.

Thank you for sharing idea.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Can you get a log and see what Air Intake Temps are??? Intercoolers may be bad

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would recommend getting an Ecutek license and bluetooth dongle. Then you can record (log) what the car actually does when this happens. Might be easy to spot, if not reach out to a solid shop like Litchfield,Linneys, JRM etc and ask kindly if they can have a look at the logs.

At first I was thinking traction issues, but since it is the higher gears it sounds like something else. Logging will help a lot I think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would recommend getting an Ecutek license and bluetooth dongle. Then you can record (log) what the car actually does when this happens. Might be easy to spot, if not reach out to a solid shop like Litchfield,Linneys, JRM etc and ask kindly if they can have a look at the logs.

At first I was thinking traction issues, but since it is the higher gears it sounds like something else. Logging will help a lot I think.
Thank you alll guys.

İ will resource ecutek lets check whats logs say.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the stock boost of 2012 GTR? 13 psi or less?
İs there any chance to make it less for track using?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
What is the stock boost of 2012 GTR? 13 psi or less?
İs there any chance to make it less for track using?
Why do you want less boost? stock is 0.8 bar

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i tested it, its really 0.8 around. İ dont have İgnation cut problem now, its get solved by itself.. Maybe its happen on bad fuel.. İ put 100+ Shell and +8 octane Fuel Booster, its became like rocket...

By the way, guys, do you have Whatsapp group for R35 guys?

Thankyou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts