GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys Among the hundreds of Skyline owners Faisal Al Ali,
the driver of this scorching ’97 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec, is looking for someone who has got what it takes to keep up with this 500bhp street beast. With a look so intense, a style so complete and a driver so competent, it’s difficult to even think about challenging a pure Japan-tuned machine.:blahblah:

:GrowUp:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, with same size wheel/tire on all four, and no wood crap, it wouldnt look bad at all.
Anyway, it sounds like you don't like this guy...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love this car.. Once my friendwho owns a Holden Lumina SS decided to visit him to buy this car.. and then asked him to race with us.. The Lumina had around 350+ Hp.. and when the race started.. This R33 was nowhere to be seeen.. It was very fast.. His cousin Al shamsi owns the Orange r33 with vertical doors which claims to be 700+ Hp..

Nice car

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Looks like fresh form the junkyard,sorry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
547 Posts
dont like the wood effect... and i really dont like the wheels or spoiler (dont think a huge spoiler suits a 33).....other than that looks ok

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Did you just put this guys pics up of his car so you could take the p*ss out of him?

Aint you got nothing better to do?

Your the one that needs to 'GROW UP' mate

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
One reason im not lookin foreward to going to Dubai is the whole LHD thing, i couldnt do that to my cars =/ bloody hell looks like im gonna have to make um track use only cars :p

·
Registered
510 Posts
As above really nice car minus the alloys (never been a fan of 3 spoke rims) and the wood effect, leave the wood effect for d reg e class mercs...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is there a law saying you have to convert to LHD in Dubai? Luckily, here in the USA, the legally imported cars can stay RHD. I guess it also adds a little coolness factor to having a Skyline in an LHD country since people rarely see RHD cars here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Like the car but personally i'd lose the spoiler (maybe put a 34 one on), lose the tacky wood effect dash and lose the alloys, maybe go for a set of lmgt4's or te37's etc..., in my opinion they look like they are made for the 33 ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
car look ok, apart from the wheels, spoiler and the dame ugly 70s wood effect... also the LHD conversion looked to be done very tacky!!! also has he been on the bottle and then went mad with a spray can??? why has be spray the rediator and inletmanifold and stuff in blue??? it looks beautiful on the outside but sh1te on the inside....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts