GTR Forum banner

Have you had a problem with your audio (09/59 only)

• Never. Working perfectly fine

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Working but glitchy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faulty. Warranty replacement. Car under 3 years old

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Faulty. Warranty replacement. Car over 3 years old

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Faulty. Warranty refused.

Votes: 5 15.2%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from recent discussions. Would be interesting to get a snapshot of this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mine was a nav car over 3 years old that didn't have the 5 year cover, but I got a replacement through the Bristol HPC. I did however buy the car (used) from them and had it serviced there.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Mine was faulty and replaced (twice) under warranty by previous owner (car was 8 months old on first and 16 months on second). It's a NAV model

Nissan Tunbridge Wells in Kent if that helps for reference did the warranty work.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe an option for Nav or non Nav? As the ones that seem to have been refused have been Nav cars.
Fair point. But don't think they differentiate in the States where it is acknowledged that the fault is in the Nav units also

·
Registered
626 Posts
Shouldn't make the slightest difference with regard to servicing and where the car was purchased.
Last time I checked the audio system wasn't a servicable item.
At the end of the day, nissan are supplying an expensive car with some cheap and nasty components that cant last a decent period of time.
Blanket warranty should be given to all cars and nissan should be kicking clarions arse...... or is it bose

·
Registered
924 Posts
Shouldn't make the slightest difference with regard to servicing and where the car was purchased.
At the end of the day, nissan are supplying an expensive car with some cheap and nasty components that cant last a decent period of time.
Blanket warranty should be given to all cars and nissan should be kicking clarions arse...... or is it bose
Exactly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Agree.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
stats are interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts