GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't posted any pics yet. These aren't the greatest but I just wanted to get some up for the time being. It's a 1995 with 77,xxx km, work emotions wrapped in RE11s, ARC intake, i think buddy club coilovers(too hard to see, too cold to check right now), and a few other goodies like LED tailights. If anybody recognizes the body kit, let me know. Not really a fan but I'll probably leave it as is for now until I source all my parts.

Cheers

unfortunately it has this one scratch on the paint. not bad looking car for 15 years old though!

-Collen Rhys

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha

I'll be signing autographs next monday for Skyline Owners only..

i dunno, maybe it's just those pics.

·
Registered
365 Posts
..........Rickie Whittle ?.........i better not let the missus see your pics...!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha :D ^^^^

The bodykit looks like Nismo 400R sides and rear bumper, not sure on the front splitter though.
i looked up some pics of the 400r and yeah you are right on the sides and rear.. sweet, because I didn't know that when I bought it! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a "Sucre's Skyline" picture for you guys. I don't think I look like him in this pic though. haha

·
Registered
158 Posts
i doubt there are as many there. those are kais, but 17s on an r33 are lame, plus the high offset=fitment sucks and the face looks retarded. get some of the 18x9.5+12s on an r33 and you are rocking. i have kais waiting for my 32 if it ever runs. ive had a couple sets, 3 if you count the 1s for my 32 that u had sold and bought back when i got this car. great wheels.

and i think the aero it has looks good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts