GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
The urge for a change has got too much so ive decided to sell my GT-R.I am the second owner of this car having owned it 19 months and it has been faultless.

Spec/info:

-2009/09 DMG Premium Edition
-26,000 miles
-1 previous owner
-Litchfield stage 1/2013 gearbox software
-Serviced 7 times -3 HPC/4 Litchfield
-Tax end of july 2014
-MOT May 2014
-275/305 Michelin pilot supersports
-Nissan Cobra tracker
-GTR numberplate included

The stage 1 and gearbox update was done at the last service 3k miles ago. While the car was at Litchfields I also had the gearbox solenoid piston clips fitted along with a solenoid clean and uprated sump magnets fitted. This also means an extra fluid change.

The car is in fantastic condition inside and out. The paintwork is completely swirl free with no marks etc and only a handfull of small stonechips.

All four wheels are also comletely unmarked.

The car has had a very easy life and,never tracked/launched etc and has no issues whatsoever. Tyres and brakes have plenty of life in them and it is ready to go and wants for nothing.

I was in the market not that long ago and have seen many
GTRs since and can assure you that this is a truly outstanding example.

£36,995 Cheshire. Tel:07930 115057
http://

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got a few more on my phone i will put up shortly. Ive been meaning to get some decent pics so i can get a proper advert up on pistonheads but haven't had a minute or the weather lately.
Pics shown were taken about two months sgo.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fancy an R8,like a few others on the forum at the minute! The GTR is fantastic but the buzz has worn off now.
Something else is always something better......at least for a while.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi mate would you be interested in a range rover sport in px
Hi mate,im not looking to px. Im looking to spend quite a bit more on my next car so need all cash.
Ive had a few offers for px on it so far. I should've put no px in the advert but cant seem to edit it now!

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All paint is original. It does have a few stone chips but i have seen far,far worse! I tend to keep my distance from other cars knowing all too well that GTR paint chips very easily.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea,pretty much got what i wanted but it really was/is superb example. The new owner is already on the forum and loving the car,I can remember that feeling like it was yesterday even though it was two years ago.
I fancy an R8. I know they are sniffed at by a lot of people on the forum but its one of many itches i need to scratch just like the GTR was.

Cheers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glad to hear it. When you've got an itch you just got to do it. I sold mine Dmg around the time you put yours up for sale and thought how well yours looked. Hope you find what your looking for, I'm still missing my gtr but work comes 1st .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts