SPORTS IMPORTS had for sale on here.
**** me that looks quick.
not really a road car tho!!

Nick

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
R32 DRAGSTER

I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED THE GUYS IN JAPAN WHOM HAVE ADVERTISED THIS CAR ON THIER SITE AND ALSO THE SPORTS-IMPORT PEOPLE ABOUT IT AS IT APPEARS ON THIER SITE AS WELL.

SPORTS IMPORTS EMAILED ME BACK SAYING THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR JAPAN TO CONFIRM A PRICE AND THE COMPANY IN JAPAN HAVE EMAILED ME BACK SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE THE CAR YET AND THEREFORE DONT HAVE A PRICE EITHER, THEY SAY IF I AM INTERESTED THEN I SHOULD WAIT FOR A PRICE ON THIER WEBSITE WHEN THEY HAVE IT COS THEY WILL NOT EMAIL ME A PRICE, I SHOULD JUST CHECK THE WEBSITE!

I AM CONCERNED THAT PERSONS STILL ADVERTISE WHAT THEY DONT ACTUALLY HAVE, WHATS THE POINT? I AM SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THAT CAR FOR A LITTLE PROJECT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AS SHE WANTS TO RUN 9 SECONDS AS WELL NEXT YEAR IN A CAR SO I THOUGHT IT GOOD TO BUY SOMETHING ALREADY DONE FOR HER ( ITS CHEATING I KNOW ) BUT IT SEEMS THAT IT IS MOST LIKELY STILL RUNNING THE QUARTER MILE IN JAPAN AND JUST ADVERTISED AS A ' I CAN GET YOU SOMETHING SIMILAR' TYPE OF SALE.

SO DISAPPOINTING, PERSONS WHOM ADVERTISE LIKE THAT EVENTUALLY MAKE YOU QUESTION THIER INTEGRITY AS I AM NOW DOING ( THE PEOPLE IN JAPAN I AM TALKING ABOUT).

SPORTS-IMPORTS, DO YOU DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE ON A REGULAR BASIS OR IS YOUR ADVERT A ONE OFF FOR INTERESTS SAKE AS WELL?:)

IF THEY HAD THE CAR THEY WOULD KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS OTHERWISE WHATS THE POINT OF ADVERTISING IT IF YOU WONT EVEN TELL A BUYER HOW MUCH IT IS??!!

CRAZY.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Dirk

u lunatic go fr it then u can have the fastest 32 aswell

lee

·
Registered
710 Posts
Andy,

I think Sports Imports are selling a completely different car to the one advertised in the above link.

Talat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts