GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All forum members can benefit from 10% off all detailing services.
Just quote GTROC when booking.

If you would like to discuss anything in relation to detailing please feel free to contact me.

Robbie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Robbie,

I am a new GTOC member and can not see your contact details, I am based in Berkshire and am very keen to get my car detailed/ clayed etc... Any chance you can reply with your contact details??? Regards Gary...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry if GTROC members are different to forum members the discount will be applied to anyone who is a GTROC FORUM member.

Anyone on here can get the 10%

Robbie

http://www.valetmagic.com/mycontactdetails.htm

Due to the cars we keep here we do not openly advertise our location but for reference we are 3 mins from Legoland in Windsor.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pre cut wrap...

Hi Robbie,

Thinking about getting the bonnet, roof and boot lid wrapped in a carbon finish. Any idea what I am looking at cost wise? I heard people are offering pre cut to shape sheets to fit these panels, this make it any cheaper??

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Robbie,

Thinking about getting the bonnet, roof and boot lid wrapped in a carbon finish. Any idea what I am looking at cost wise? I heard people are offering pre cut to shape sheets to fit these panels, this make it any cheaper??
Gary

It is always cheaper to supply only but if you could wrap those areas by the time you have bought 10x the amount of vinyl needed I will give you a job :chuckle:
Alot of what you pay for is the skill it takes to do it spot on and I can tell you that the GTR is no easy car to wrap :cool:

I will PM over the price now.

Robbie

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
Can you wrap a landrover Discovery interior? Removed the shite walnut trim in mine but it needs something else.:cool:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you wrap a landrover Discovery interior? Removed the shite walnut trim in mine but it needs something else.:cool:
Hi Tony

I dont see why not. What parts are you thinking of and what would you want them wrapped in? Carbon / black or something else?

Robbie

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
I wondered carbon, but I think possibly just a nice black.
Two side air vents and centre console surround.

These are the bits I took off

The interior (note the driver airvent is knackered which is why I suspect the walnut had been put in in the first place:chairshot)

Or perhaps wrap the walnut trim?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I always think carbon looks best with dark interiors but we can do gloss black if you want?

The best thing to do is remove all the parts you want wrapped and send them to me if your not local and I can just pop them back in the post when done.

Once you know all the bits to be done post a pic and I will let you know the cost.

Robbie

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
Can you post a pic up of what you mean by carbon?

Assume I want to wrap the horrible walnut stuff.:) Four air vents and one centre console peice basically.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
Looks nice! Can you PM me a price to wrap the above? Just an outline is fine I realise you'll need to see the stuff in the flesh to be sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts