·
Registered
666 Posts
Yeah right some seriously dodgy photos:D
Looked as though I was going to get shot with a gun never mind a camera:cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think the GTR register should win the prize for the most member photos in the article ....

Tigger
Ged
Lisa
Dirk
Andy
Ronnie etc

Cool eh :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tigger is Lisas evil alias that only appears on this board Dave - Just in case anyone got confused ;)

It looks like Andy is warming up his hamstrings to go running down the 1/4 mile !! ( Soz 500m )

Either that or he is trying to break that silly spoiler ;)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Oi

Thats Rob you are talking about you fools, surprised at you Foxy, you seen me enough times to know its not me, you twit.

It all makes sense now, no wonder you got locked out of the hotel in your pants at Elvington, did you try pushing the door open instead of pulling?? Twit:D

My car is nearly on every page including the front cover!

Ged, your picture is like ' hurry up cos ive just p1ssed my pants and I cant move from the spot' Excellent value for money, worth buying the mag just for that picture alone, glad it got brought up, I had forgotten to mention it:smokin:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I knew it was Rob and not you but for some reason, I thought that Rob was and Andy and...... err, that must mean you are ...... Oh bugger ;) TWIT !

Good spread mind :D

Paul

Note to self: Appologise to Rob next time you see him, No sidies and no nose... How could I have done that !!!:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts